turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [DONE] Suggestion about Galleries  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Mredria

[DONE] Suggestion about Galleries
«: January 05, 2008, 11:05:43 PM»
I see that there's a way, when you click galleries, to see all the most viewed images and the newest images.
Would there be a way to set it up so that people could post their Art (Pre-made portraits) to a section that would show up on the Gallery page as Pre-made Portaits.
That way people wouldn't have to advertise pre-made portraits in the Forums and people buying them could just see an inventory of all artist's pre-made portraits. It'd be easier for artists to get their pre-mades seen, and an easy way for people looking to buy to see what kind of pre-mades were out there.
I think that it would be helpful because so many people have pre-mades from either practice or canceled comissions. I think that it could be something that lots of people would use.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 06:02:27 PM by Narnia »
---I apologize---

Offline Narnia

Re: Suggestion about Galleries
«Reply #1: January 07, 2008, 10:41:53 PM»
Suggestions No. 1 (view all most views and newest) - This can now be done. Click the view all on the screen next to the way you would like the images sorted.

Suggestions No. 2 (add to other galleries in addition to personal gallery) - I would love to be able to do this. In the meantime, you can use keywords on your image and people can use the search link in the gallery to search all the images for certain keywords.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Tate

«Reply #2: January 14, 2008, 04:15:08 AM»
I hope it won't be just for premade portraits, because I /do/ have premade full scale artwork for sale..

Offline Glory

«Reply #3: January 14, 2008, 07:36:37 PM»
If there is a premade portrait section made, you can probably bet there will be the others Tach :] (At least i hope so too!, Websites and Premade designs, ect. deserve their own section also.)

Offline Narnia

«Reply #4: January 15, 2008, 10:51:24 PM»
I have added a premade for sale category in the gallery. You can upload an image to the category and a post will automatically be made on a corresponding board indicating that the art is for sale!

Let me know what you think!
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

anything