turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: The Patch Archive Has been fixed!  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Calib

The Patch Archive Has been fixed!
«: March 02, 2011, 07:27:13 PM»
Hey guys,

Good news! The patch archive is now fully functional except for the patches listed in this post! Hooray!

I also did a few upgrades for your convenience...
  • All patches have keywords! Looking for something trippy, fancy, gothic, or cute? Try checking the keyword box under the search and see what comes up!
  • All patches have their creators credited! A few were not marked. Please spread the love by crediting your patch artists when you use their patches in your dreams.
  • Humans have their own portrait and avatar areas! This will make finding non-furry artwork a snap!
  • Quality Upgrade completed! Many of the poorest quality patches have been deleted. I intend to keep an eye on this in order to prevent "what is that supposed to be?" syndrome from seeping in. Here's an example of one I deleted to give you an idea of what I mean by "poor quality" and yes, it's real.
  • There is now a "portrait set" area for anthro portraits! Want to repatch all of your portraits? This is a great place to start.

Patch Restore Status
All areas are fixed!

If you have a working version of any of the patches listed, please email them to me at [email protected]

Front page
- finished! All working -

Dreams- finished!
Fixed 29 files, March 2 2011. 33 files, March 11
Special thanks: Lothus Marque for helping me find Shayde's dreams.

Floors

Walls

Items
- Finished! All working -

Other

Themes and Smilies

Mixed Patches

portraits

* I have mailed the patch owner asking for a reupload. If you have this patch, it is still OK to mail it to me anyway. Backup copies are good!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 03:16:24 PM by Calib »

Offline Calib

Re: Fixing the Broken Patches (help us out!)
«Reply #1: March 26, 2011, 11:45:55 PM»
News update: we now have a seperate section for humans, elves, and other non-furry humanoid avatars! yay!

Offline Calib

Patch Archive fixed!
«Reply #2: March 31, 2011, 07:28:50 PM»
Good news! The patch archive is now fully functional except for the patches listed in the first post! Hooray!

We also have several new categories for your enjoyment: Humanoid portraits, Humanoid Avatars and Portrait sets (anthro). I also upgraded the quality, keywords, and crediting while I was working. Enjoy!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 07:43:47 PM by Calib »

Offline Lothus

Re: The Patch Archive Has been fixed!
«Reply #3: April 01, 2011, 04:55:37 PM»
Congrats! :D

Offline Calib

Re: The Patch Archive Has been fixed!
«Reply #4: April 02, 2011, 08:51:52 PM»
Thanks. :) I'm glad to have everything fixed! Well, almost everything anyway. 

anything