turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Dragon Design Contest - winners announced!  (Read 910 times)

Offline Noki

Dragon Design Contest - winners announced!
«: March 10, 2011, 10:05:17 PM»
Dragon Valley Design Contest!
Contest Forum

AND HERE ARE THE WINNERS! Thanks again to the handful that participated; great designs. I look forward to putting them all in the dream. I will try to contact the winners this morning to distribute prizes - if I miss you, try me through the day and I'll try again tomorrow. :)

First place and 50 golden dragonscales goes to Heimdall! Precise pictures and biology, loaded with extra information - a very well documented and designed dragon! Congratulations!

Second place and 30 golden dragonscales goes to Para! A beautiful drawing and design with a solid accompanying biological profile. Congratulations!

Third place and 15 golden dragonscales goes to Licorice! What will be an adorable, feisty menace to the dream I'm sure. Lovely drawing and design. Congratulations!

And simply because there was only four entries, I've decided to end it with

"Fourth place" and 5 golden dragonscales goes to Distressed! A very unique design with a lot of interesting information. Congratulations! ;)

Thanks everyone! Hope you had as much fun coming up with the designs as I'll have bringing them to life in the dream. :)

Keep your eyes out, I'll be doing another dragon design contest just like this in June!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 11:08:45 AM by Rhea »

Offline Noki

Re: Dragon Valley Dragon Design Contest - win scales!
«Reply #1: March 12, 2011, 11:23:36 AM»
Extended the deadline by a smidgen just in case. Also added an email to send entries to if you choose.

Offline cro

«Reply #2: March 13, 2011, 10:43:11 PM»
I can't seem to connect to your forum.  ???

Offline Noki

«Reply #3: March 30, 2011, 11:41:09 AM»
Delayed reply; well that's weird. Nonetheless, all the information here is the same as on there and if you're entering you can email the entry to [email protected] instead :>

Offline Noki

«Reply #4: April 30, 2011, 08:05:20 PM»
Just a reminder, tonight is your last chance to enter! See the OP for the details!

Offline Noki

«Reply #5: May 01, 2011, 12:35:54 AM»
Scratch the above post -

By request, the deadline has been extended to Tuesday morning (May 3rd, 2011; 6:00 AM FST)!

Offline Heimdall

«Reply #6: May 01, 2011, 09:34:09 AM»
Oh jeez, I thought the deadline was later than that. I'm so glad you extended! My entry is like half done so I'll work on it now.

Offline Noki

«Reply #7: May 02, 2011, 10:10:07 AM»
Haha, if everyone just sort of forgot maybe I'll do another round of the contest in the early summer. :P

Offline Noki

«Reply #8: May 04, 2011, 10:47:56 AM»
Winners announced in the first post!

anything