turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Asphyxiation  (Read 321 times)

Offline FAM

Asphyxiation
«: March 20, 2011, 11:00:27 PM»
Asphyxiation
25 February 2011, 4:25 pm

i really do hate these, but eh.

so, back in September, Asphyxiation and i made a deal. i would trade her the alt Persian in exchange for the alt Twix, in addition to a nonremap portrait & a flat colour bust shot. we traded the two alts with no problem, & she said she'd have some sketches for me by the end of the night.

well, i'm not online very often, so it wasn't until 3 months later (December) when i pm'd her asking for an update on the artwork. she informed me that her tablet was broken, but she was expecting to get a new one soon. when she had it, she would complete my art. awesome.

i waited another few weeks, & sometime in early January i sent another pm asking about progress. she asked to be reminded what the original agreement had been, & said maybe we could work out a cash payment instead. i told her Persian's original asking price had been $60, & that if the art could not be completed then we could negotiate something to make up the difference since i did get a partial payment with Twix.

i did not receive a response, & according to her profile she has not been on FAM since January 10th. i checked her furaffinity account, & she is still very active & doing other commissions.

i'm not calling her a scammer or anything, she's always come across as very nice. but it seems she's been able to do art for a while, so i wonder why she has yet to finish mine.

Source: Furcadia Alt Market - Trading Scam Alerts

Please visit Furcadia Alt Market for additional information.