turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Warning - Corgay on dA (SOLVED)  (Read 377 times)

Offline FAM

Warning - Corgay on dA (SOLVED)
«: March 26, 2011, 06:00:05 PM»
Warning - Corgay on dA (SOLVED)
9 March 2011, 7:27 pm

Really didn't know what to put because she buys and sells off her alts faster than my sister goes through clothes. This player WAS Bipolar, Hammy, Beaten, Kassie, Berries, Song and Corgay (these alts are all under new ownership).

So about 3-4 months ago I met this player and we hit it off pretty quick, won't go into too much detail on this but she was my girlfriend. I really wanted an alt, Android, and she offered to buy the alt in exchange for my lifers. I agreed and, being so smitten, sent her the lifers (one of them went towards paying for an alt, but she understood the deal was still standing). Some time passes and I see her buy alts for herself and her friends, while I am told "next week/month" and so on. It starts getting ridiculous and she disappears off of Furcadia, along with my lifers. She's been in contact with me several times saying she'll pay me back but nothing has come around.

I am not the only one who has been led astray by this girl and they are more than happy to post here.

Yes, it was my fault for sending her my lifers before she got the alt, and the trade was always going to be risky, but we were in a relationship. Yes, I also contacted the Guardians and they basically said there was little they can do, except freeze the alts the digos are on (which were last seen on an alt she sold).

Edit; Being refunded, so this thread can be locked.

Source: Furcadia Alt Market - Trading Scam Alerts

Please visit Furcadia Alt Market for additional information.

anything