turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: del&mel://HIQUALITY ANTHRO REMAP [2 FOR 8 GDs or 5 GDS EACH] +added examples  (Read 1597 times)

Offline ayna

ports bydelannie&meloni;

lineart by DELANNIE
shading by MELONI
background (c) nekkers.deviantart.com

RAISIN PRICES MO SOON NIGGA
8 GDS A POP, GETT ER CHEAP @ 5 GDS NOW

POLICYS

- the lineart is done 100% by me, and the shading is done 100% by meloni. the profit is split 50/50 to both of us.

- YOUR PORT MAY NOT BE FINISHED QUICKLY. alas, i have a big life outside of furcadia. however, on my part, lineart only takes me 10-20 minutes. more then likely, i will finish your LINEART within a few hours or probably less. your port may be finished in a day after commission or more, depending on the avaliability of I or Meloni. (the port cant be finished without meloni!)

- i will draw ANYTHING (drugs, nakedness, etc) & i draw mostly anthros, but ferals as well x:

- i require half the payment when i finish the lineart, and the other half will be sent to meloni after she finishes the shading.

- i believe in keeping commissioners informed, so theres no need to bother me about your port... whenever progress is done, it'll be sent to you via whisper regaurdless offline or online.

*SORRY FOR THE LACK OF EXAMPLES, MORE SOON I PROMISE <3*
ps premades for 5 gds whisper delannie, meloni, or pm or post here

SLOTS FOR 5 GDS
1. Charissa Montgomery (complete)

if full;
SLOTS FOR 6 GDS

(rainbow star signature = delannie and meloni's work)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 09:30:45 PM by cianna »

Offline meloni

anything