turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: GD/Paypal Ports + Art Commissions  (Read 8490 times)

Offline Allen

GD/Paypal Ports + Art Commissions
«: March 30, 2011, 09:07:00 PM»

*I HAVE A PRETTY BIG ORDER TO FILL RIGHT NOW! Please do not contact me asking for PORTRAITS. My /art/ on the other hand is still open! I will also be massively cleaning this board up when I'm open again ahgeez*

*NOTE: DO NOT PAY ME IN ANY OTHER PAYPAL CURRENCY OTHER THAN /USD/. NOT CAD, NOT EURO. Paypal has a conversion for this for a reason! :'D*

ART INFO:
-Everything is made on Paint and SAI, yo. I use Photoshop CS2, and SAI, and sometimes paint for these ports. Except when I use FOX for remaps, of course.
-I draw humans, furries, ferals, fey-folk, all that jazz.
-I may open up M16+ Ports later on, but right now, no. :'c
-NOTE: Forte + Rockman + Blues' ports backgrounds are from a megaman game. Did not draw them. Everything else is /all/ hand drawn.
-I will do sketches and character art too. o:
-It takes anywhere from 1-2 days for a normal, single port. It'll probably take 5-6 for conjoined or multiple ports. Sketches take maybe a day. Colored Sketches 2-3 days. As I have moved out and am very busy, it could take longer. Still, when the art mood strikes me, it still could take that 1-2 day time. I'll always let you know~. ;D

FAQ: WHAT I WILL AND WILL NOT DO:
I WILL:
-Draw Furries, Humans, Anime Characters, OCs, FanOCs, Ferals, Anthros, etc. [BE WARNED: I am mediocre at best with birds and fish, but I can always try my best!]
-Accept Multiple commissions [See below for restrictions on this, however]
-Remaps and NonRemaps
[NON Ports]:
-Draw [all of the above]; BUT BE WARNED. Humans will cost more (very small price jump, just talk to me about it), and do not expect me to draw an insanely detailed or paintbucket-colored critter and not ask for a bit more GD depending on difficulty.
-Ref Sheets! Character Art! Chibies! Backgroundless (ALL) for now.

I WILL NOT:
-Draw anything I consider mature, or M16+. I will open these up eventually, but for now, no.
-I will not draw anything I deem offensive in any way shape or form. [Nothing with extreame sexual, religious or controversial names, symbols, tendencies that could be called an insult to said subject [example: fag (do not fight me on this one, it is an offensive term, no matter how much you want to 'joke' with it), swastikas, terrorism]. I am tired of this sort of thing, and I'd rather distance myself from offensive material.
-I do not take bribes. No matter how much you sweet talk and 'give me lovings', you're not getting any more art out of me than I will draw. Sorry!
[NON Ports]:
-All of the rules above apply to non-ports as well. I will also not draw backgrounds other than a single color for now.

ORDER FORM
Please fill this out, and send it to me in an /PM/. It's the easiest way for me to keep up with info. If you post on the board /fill this out/.

Art: artwork/portrait/pixel buddy/etc.
Character/Reference: Character name + reference pictures.
Commission Details: What you want your character to be doing/any extra information.
Background: If a port, specify an idea for background image. If it's a no BG artwork/pixel buddy/etc, leave this blank or put N/A.
Contact Information: Let me know where to contact you. This is /extremely important/. I prefer getting in touch with you via Furc. Please specify if you have an alt, what alt(s) to contact you, or if you prefer PMs.

EXAMPLES
GALLERY + OLD PORT EXAMPLES.

PAINTED PORTS: *NEW*

REMAP PORTS:

OLD:

Left to right: Twii, Mithos, Roxo, MaverickMau5, Darkrai, Swoobat, Hershey, Inkface, Loyalty, Weil, Overlord, Prism, Razputin, Garry, Tristepin, Sevon, Air, Judar, Zelos, Lloyd, Snocone, 3DS, Minato Namikaze, Alma, Eren Yeager, Russet, Alexy, Jula Lane, Ichiru, Windy
Conjoined:
Allen + Elsie, *Zara + Thalssin COLLAB (lines by my sister, Ravyn, editting + colors + BG by me!), Itegami + Kasugami
Painted:
Cloud, Once-ler, Flat, Koichi, Dundalk, Kissami, Blackquill, (?), Bertolt, Reiner Braun, Flat, Eren, (? + ?)
Remap:
Abbott, Buggy, Couple, Krory, Lokivia, Piranha Plant, Road, Ultimate Chimera.

(note: KOR is an old signature, and will no longer be used. Only the little C with dots. Sporting a new signature! Picture at the bottom shows all signatures you can identify my work with.)
-WANNA SEE EXAMPLES FOR SKETCHES/CHARACTER ART? CHECK OUT MY FA/DA:
-FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/katze-kumi/
-DA: http://maverick-hunter-kat.deviantart.com/
ICONS/PIXEL BUDDIES:
These work nicely as forum icons, or signature buddies! Icons will ALWAYS be 100x100. Pixel buddies can range (some characters with such things like large wings tend to stretch out) from 70x70 to 80x80, etc. Icons can be animated (simple animations, blinking, tail wagging, mouth opening/closing, wing flutters etc).
ICONS: (more examples coming soon)

CONNECTED:

PIXEL BUDDIES:

MINI PIXEL BUDDIES:
These are little teeny pixel buddies, all one style. They are unshaded, but for 1 USD paypal, I can shade them! I will also animate them for 2GD!

left to right: Katze-kumi, Ryvn x 2, Koromaru, Nurse, GaMERCaT, Jiji, Encognito, Vore/Tribbykuu, Spritz, Razputin, Drakon, Hayate.
Animated:

CUSTOM DESCTAGS: *NEW*

left to right: Allen (badge), Allen (dango), Elsie (phoenix Feather), Axel (chakram + fire), Demikkusu (sitar),

HOW TO COMMISSION:
-First of all, HAVE A REFERENCE AND ANY INFORMATION YOU NEED /ON HAND/.
-Send this information to me here on this board. If I do not answer within a day or two, THEN YOU MAY CONTACT ME VIA FURC.
-If you do not want to leave pics/info here or on a whisper me, then leave me a PM, I will try to check /every day/. If I do not answer in 24 hours, feel free to whisper me on ALLEN.

PRICING:
-1 PIXEL PORT = 10GD/PAYPAL.
-1 PAINTED PORT = 5GD/PAYPAL.
-CONJOINED PIXEL PORTS = 15GD/PAYPAL.
-CONJOINED PAINTED PORTS = 10GD/PAYPAL
-TRIO PORTS = 25GD/PAYPAL
-SKETCHES = 10GD/PAYPAL
-COLORED SKETCHES = 15GD/PAYPAL (backgrounds will typically only be a simple color)
-ICONS/PIXEL BUDDIES: 2GD
-ANIMATED ICONS/PIXEL BUDDIES: 3GD
-CONJOINED PIXEL BUDDIES/ICONS: 3GD
-MINI PIXEL BUDDIES: 1GD shaded: 1USD PAYPAL

I ALSO ACCEPT:
(Note: I will only accept these if WHEN YOU ASKED FOR THE COMMISSION you stated you will pay in these things. If you do not specify your means of payment, I will expect GD/Paypal, and will only accept that.)
-EMPTY PORTRAIT SPACES.
-EXPIRING DIGOS OVER 6 MONTHS/LIFERS.
-ART, BUT THIS IS /VERY/ RARE. I'M NOT BIG ON COLLECTING A LOT OF ART...

SLOTS:

PORTRAITS:

1.) Slurp x1
2.)
3.)

ALREADY PAID:

1.) SURPRISE SECRET!

GIFTS/OWED:

1.) Motte x1 painted port

AWAITING PAYMENT:

1.) Russet x1 pixel port

DIGITAL ART:

1.)
2.)
3.)

Waiting List:

1.) Wishing x1 port

DIGI ART:

Gifts: (ONLY TO BE DECIDED BY /ME/)

Trades:

1.) Madam x2 x1

IF YOU NEED ANYTHING RIGHT AWAY, I AM ALMOST ALWAYS
ONLINE @ FURC ON MY ALT(S) ALLEN OR CLOUD.
THANKS.

PAST AND PRESENT PORT SIGNATURES, SO YOU KNOW THEY'RE MINE:

« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 09:00:24 AM by Allen »

Offline Devildove

Re: 5GD/Paypal, 10GD/Paypal Port Commissions
«Reply #1: March 30, 2011, 09:08:49 PM»
Capell is fast, cheap, and produces really beautiful work - commission her please! You won't be disappointed! :3

Offline Laika

«Reply #2: April 04, 2011, 08:07:33 PM»
I commission? c: I <3 yer arts
I have five GD, but I also have a catten that I have no idea what to do with ;3; It has like eleven months or so on it. Whichever you'd like.

Just a port for an OC of mine, Lyka. Reference
Note on the ref though, some things are a little off - the bangs were supposed to be just a smidge shorter C: There's also a slight rip in the left ear, nearing the tip, a spinel stud on the lobe and two rings along the cartilage. Three rings in the right ear. Pose-wise, ehhhh. I was thinking a kind of casual salute sort of looking up, with a cigarette in his mouth? Gawd I suck at describing things x3
^^Something like what I'm looking for. Not necessary cliche'd and anime-ish, just really close to the pose I'm trying to explain.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 11:30:15 PM by Obi »

Offline Pippy

«Reply #3: April 04, 2011, 08:21:29 PM»
Hello, I'd love too commission you for a portrait. For my character Evanthe.
Her refs can be found here: http://s760.photobucket.com/albums/xx245/Jena_Wolf/Eva/
And I wanted something that suits her temptress side please. And too have a greek feel too it please.

Offline Allen

«Reply #4: April 05, 2011, 01:19:38 AM»
I commission? c: I <3 yer arts
I have five GD, but I also have a catten that I have no idea what to do with ;3; It has like eleven months or so on it. Whichever you'd like.

Just a port for an OC of mine, Lyka. Reference
Note on the ref though, some things are a little off - the bangs were supposed to be just a smidge shorter C: There's also a slight rip in the left ear, nearing the tip, a spinel stud on the lobe and two rings along the cartilage. Three rings in the right ear. Pose-wise, ehhhh. I was thinking a kind of casual salute sort of looking up, with a cigarette in his mouth? Gawd I suck at describing things x3
^^Something like what I'm looking for. Not necessary cliche'd and anime-ish, just really close to the pose I'm trying to explain.

Sure sure I can do dat. Added to list, and I'd prefer the Catten, actually. O: I've been needing one lawl.

Hello, I'd love too commission you for a portrait. For my character Evanthe.
Her refs can be found here: http://s760.photobucket.com/albums/xx245/Jena_Wolf/Eva/
And I wanted something that suits her temptress side please. And too have a greek feel too it please.

Sure, I can do that. C: Added to list~!

AND WITH THAT, CLOSED TIL FINISHED.

Offline Allen

Re: 5GD/Paypal, 10GD/Paypal Port Commissions -3 Slots Left-
«Reply #5: April 18, 2011, 05:50:53 PM»
Slots reopened, yo.

Offline Allen

«Reply #6: April 19, 2011, 11:49:12 AM»
ba-bump.

Artifact

«Reply #7: April 19, 2011, 04:38:16 PM»
Name: Owlbear
Species: See above
Ref: http://www.deviantart.com/download/124919535/Owl_Bear_by_BenWootten.jpg
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/mm_gallery/Owlbear.jpg
Pose: Look at first ref
Expression: Look at second ref
Remap or non-remap: either one

Offline Allen

«Reply #8: April 19, 2011, 04:41:55 PM»
Name: Owlbear
Species: See above
Ref: http://www.deviantart.com/download/124919535/Owl_Bear_by_BenWootten.jpg
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/mm_gallery/Owlbear.jpg
Pose: Look at first ref
Expression: Look at second ref
Remap or non-remap: either one

FFFF love OwlBears. <333 Added to list.

Offline Allen

Re: 5GD/Paypal, 10GD/Paypal Port Commissions -2 Slots Left-
«Reply #9: April 27, 2011, 03:29:25 PM»
BAM. 2 slots yo.

Offline Allen

Re: 5GD/Paypal, 10GD/Paypal Port Commissions -3 slots-
«Reply #10: May 22, 2011, 06:53:43 PM»
slots reopened yo

Offline Allen

«Reply #11: May 23, 2011, 04:47:15 PM»
babump

Offline Allen

«Reply #12: May 24, 2011, 11:37:15 AM»
FWOOOOOSH may offer art again, Whisper Allen in-game to lemme know

Offline Allen

«Reply #13: May 25, 2011, 06:28:32 PM»
Ba-bump

Offline Allen

Re: 5GD/Paypal, 10GD/Paypal Port Commissions -4 slot(s)-
«Reply #14: May 26, 2011, 04:40:21 PM»
Cleaned up slots; 4 open!

Offline Allen

«Reply #15: May 31, 2011, 12:50:32 PM»
Still cheap! :U Come 'n get 'em.

Offline Allen

«Reply #16: June 06, 2011, 11:53:45 AM»
New pixel art, coming soon, as well as new examples. BABUMP.

Offline Allen

«Reply #17: June 16, 2011, 04:14:32 PM»
okiedokie offering artwork again, and some new pixel art stuff. COME AND GET PRZ.

Re: 5GD/Paypal, 10GD/Paypal Port Commissions -3 slot(s)-
«Reply #18: June 18, 2011, 06:19:35 PM»
nvm
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 06:25:03 PM by Madea »

Offline Dark Rukia

Re: 5GD/Paypal, 10GD/Paypal Port Commissions -3 slot(s)-
«Reply #19: June 18, 2011, 06:50:18 PM»
These ports look amazing! I'd love to commission.

I was thinking of my KH(kingdom hearts) alt, Christmastown Sora. http://www.khwiki.net/images/thumb/0/0d/KH2-SantaSora.png/200px-KH2-SantaSora.png & http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/7/77/Sora_CT_Wisdom.png are some references.
He gives off a sort of creepy, yet happy experssion. A simple pose of him standing or sitting in the snow would be fine.

And if you want, you could add a little heartless in there! (http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/d/df/Shadow.jpg)

Thanks so much if you could! <33
I seriously need to learn how to do those image, online status things...help? lD

Offline Allen

Re: 5GD/Paypal, 10GD/Paypal Port Commissions -4 Slots Opened-
«Reply #20: July 22, 2011, 03:27:02 PM»
-drop kicks board-

If those mentioned are still interested in slots, just PM me!

Offline Allen

Re: 5GD/Paypal, 10GD/Paypal Port Commissions -2 Slots Open-
«Reply #21: August 05, 2011, 12:28:46 PM»
LET'S ROLL.

Offline Allen

Re: 5GD/Paypal, 10GD/Paypal Port Commissions -3 Slots Open-
«Reply #22: October 24, 2011, 11:48:33 PM»
Ba-dump, opened up for a limited time! I may also have to raise GD prices, SO GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE CHEAP.

Offline Zidd

Re: 5GD/Paypal, 10GD/Paypal Port Commissions -0 Slots Open-
«Reply #23: December 01, 2011, 06:02:39 PM»
I been looking for a good port artist for the right price. You just about fit the style im looking for <3 I'm going keep you in mind for sure.

Offline Allen

Re: 10GD/Paypal Port Commissions -/ONLY/ 3 Slots Open-
«Reply #24: December 14, 2011, 08:24:50 PM»
BEEP DOOP! Slots opened!