turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Furcadia Flyer Contest  (Read 382 times)

Offline Heimdall

Furcadia Flyer Contest
«: April 17, 2011, 10:26:18 AM»
Hello all! I'm trying to raise awareness of my Furcadia flyer contest over on the Furc forums. Since it's vaguely artistic I thought it wouldn't be too far a shot to post it here, but if it isn't cool, a mod can poke me and I'll take it down!

The contest is to make or print out a Furcadia flyer (there are designs given, or you can make your own) and post it up somewhere like in a grocery store, community bulletin board, a college campus, etc. (Somewhere where you're allowed to post it, basically!)

The current deadline is April 22, but will definitely be extended... I'm just not sure by how much.

The prize is a year of wings or noble from the Digo Market, like the original flyer contests were. There will also be a raffle for everyone who entered for smaller items like port spaces and roses. (And with our current turnout you'll walk away with a boatload of stuff. <=P)

So if you're interested, the main post is here! http://forums.furcadia.com/index.php?furcadia_session_id=378813-rrbq-wld&showtopic=72657

anything