turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Port Artist Needed  (Read 371 times)

Offline MistressNight

Port Artist Needed
«: April 27, 2011, 03:02:25 PM»
I'm looking for an awesome port artist who can draw Human [Male and Female], Anthro [Male Snow Leopard], and Feral [Male Wolf]. I'm looking to do a total of 6 portraits in all. Preferably 2 that are conjoined scenes = 4 total. and two that are of themselves. I'm looking for someone who will negotiate prices with me so I can afford it and they can still get a decent price for their artwork. Not sure if I wanna do Remappable or Non-Remappable again that will all be decided during negotiation. Payments I can do are paypal or GD on furc.

Contact info:

Here.
Furcadia: Mistress of the Night
DA: ~CursedNights

The position has been filled so thank you so much for those who attempted to contact me.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 04:12:51 PM by MistressNight »

Offline Jemmeh

Re: Port Artist Needed
«Reply #1: May 02, 2011, 04:20:11 PM»
Hello,

Please check out my examples here:
http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?topic=11190.0

My ports are normally $10 each, but I would be willing to do 6 of them for $50 so that the last port is free. :)

I'm particularly good with humans, so if you would like me to do just those two, I can do both for $18.

I hope that these deals can help you afford your set. :)

You may contact me by:
++ Whispering Jemmeh
++ Emailing me at [email protected]
++ Deviantart:  jemmeh.deviantart.com

Thank you,
Jemmeh

Offline Devildove

Re: Port Artist Needed
«Reply #2: May 03, 2011, 02:06:51 PM»
Hiya! Check out my art :3

http://devildove.deviantart.com/

The human and anthro ports would normally cost between $3-6, and the feral port would be another $3-4 depending on content and complexity ^^ I have a price guide on my DA! Prices are negotiable and I'd be happy to bundle for you, but it looks like in total you'd be paying between $6-10 for the six portraits.

Please give me a whisper on Million or Dreamy if you're interested, or PM me!

anything