turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Price Check - New Examples  (Read 869 times)

Offline Moors

Price Check - New Examples
«: May 02, 2011, 06:01:40 PM»
Currently charging 5 GD/$5

Should I continue at this price or is it a viable option for me to raise my prices a little?

Ports come with the original 295x295 version as well as the 95x95 port sized version. I do have to rely heavily on references as well for the sketch stage and i'm okay if that affects the price, not yet learnt how to draw things such as wolves accurately from memory ><
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 11:15:15 AM by Moors »

Offline Owl

Re: Price Check
«Reply #1: May 06, 2011, 09:12:07 PM»
i, personally, would pay 10 at the most for these.

Offline Para

«Reply #2: May 06, 2011, 09:39:47 PM»
i'd personally say 5 at the most, i wouldn't pay more than that. the shading is kind of everywhere, the owl one is kind of confusing on the eyes, and the backgrounds are really simple

Offline Moors

«Reply #3: May 07, 2011, 09:26:09 AM»
Yeah, I were thinking about 5 or possibly a bit under until I got my shading etc sorted but just wanted to make sure.

Thankyou both very much.

Offline Moors

Re: Price Check - New Examples
«Reply #4: July 14, 2011, 11:24:43 AM»
+ New examples

Offline Mayim

«Reply #5: July 14, 2011, 05:04:17 PM»
Personally? 5-7. 

It's a little better, like in the top and bottom examples, but on the middle one, it looks like you got really sloppy. The figure's shape is a bit weird, and the shading is again a little off in itself.

Offline Moors

«Reply #6: July 14, 2011, 06:02:58 PM»
Thankyou, and yeah your right, I guess I burnt out towards the end, something I have yet to learn to stop doing and it needs a lot of work. Decided to keep in anyway because I'd prefer to be honest and go "herp-derp, I do falter" rather than struggle, give someone something sub-par and them not to be entirely aware that sometimes it happen.

Possibly a bad buisness practice but neh, i'm learning v_v

Cheers once again.

anything