turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Hiring Paid Dream Contributors!  (Read 528 times)

Offline Noki

Hiring Paid Dream Contributors!
«: May 03, 2011, 08:26:50 PM»
I'm looking to hire paid staff to help work on a dream. Not dream staff, but Furcadians willing to trade their time and skill for payment. I'd rather not work alone, and I understand that most talents should be compensated! (of course if you felt like joining the project as a volunteer I couldn't say no)

This dream is called Dragon Valley. In very short terms, it's a game-dream where you collect, trade, breed and battle and explore with a variety of dragons. For the long description, which I suggest you look over if you're interested in the work, can be found here: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Dragon_Valley/index/ (mostly under Dream Development)

Specifically, I need the following skills:

Patcher
Someone who is capable of not just portraits, but a wider variety of patchwork. Someone who can do avatars is an asset, but not required. They'll need to be able to adapt to the dream's patch style.

Proficient Bot Programmer
Someone who can do very complicated bots; can work with WolfScript, if using FurBot.

Whisper me online (Noki), PM, or email [email protected] if you're interested. Be prepared to show some kind of sample. :) I will pay your rates; if you don't have a rate, we'll work out something fair together.