turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: ALI'S MONTHLY PORTRAIT COMMISSIONS - OPEN  (Read 2151 times)

Offline ali

ALI'S MONTHLY PORTRAIT COMMISSIONS - OPEN
«: May 15, 2011, 05:02:39 PM»
current example from 2012

examps from 2011

-post a reference IN A PM if you're interested, multiple references of different characters is even better as it'll give you more of a chance for me to be interested in. i will pick those who i feel 'inspired' by. simple characters will be at the base price of $25, complex characters can bump up the price to $35. this includes markings, clothing, and background.

-if you are picked, i will ask for your character's info, like personality and such to make sure i get your character spot on.. you will pay up front, given lineart for approval, and i'll work on it from that point on.

-PLEASE GIVE ME 2-3 WEEKS, POSSIBLY MORE, FOR COMPLETION. i /HAVE/ to do ports at a pace i can work at otherwise they become boring, which i am trying to avoid by doing at least one a month. with classes coming to a close, things will be busy. i aim to have ports done as fast as i can. if you need status updates, i can provide them and give you wips of how the port is going. please do not pester me every day though! i have things to do, please respect that.

-no refunds UNLESS i have not done ANY progress. please refrain from telling me you want something and then change your mind. make sure you have money on hand.

-if you are not picked, but still interested, you'll be put on a waiting list. after i finish the portrait for the first commissioner, i'll address those, in order, on the list and confirm they want something, can pay for it, and then it'll cycle through.

SLOTS:
1. OPEN

WAIT LIST:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 09:32:43 PM by ali »

Hamida

Re: ALI'S LIMITED PORT COMMISSIONS - 3 slots open, paypal only
«Reply #1: May 16, 2011, 04:33:33 AM»
am i allowed to hold a spot or no...

Offline ali

«Reply #2: May 16, 2011, 04:54:22 AM»

wasn't really planning on it, but for how long? this is v limited time only so if it's more than a week i wouldn't be taking them after :~(

Hamida

«Reply #3: May 16, 2011, 08:50:24 PM»

wasn't really planning on it, but for how long? this is v limited time only so if it's more than a week i wouldn't be taking them after :~(

uhhhh i can try to make it this week. if not then it'll be next week and if so ill try my luck!

Offline ali

uhhhh i can try to make it this week. if not then it'll be next week and if so ill try my luck!

just let me know~
+example

Offline peppicatred

id buy one except yeah, cant.

Hamida

just let me know~
+example

ok yes! i can this weekend! i just got to get the ref finished! <3 ill take the spot

Offline ali

just let me know~
+example

ok yes! i can this weekend! i just got to get the ref finished! <3 ill take the spot

okie dokie, just send me a ref so i can determine the price :'3

Offline ali

Re: ALI'S LIMITED PORT COMMISSIONS - CLOSED FOR THE MOMENT
«Reply #8: May 21, 2011, 08:06:35 PM»
SLOTS CLOSED FOR THE MOMENTU

Offline ali

Re: ALI'S LIMITED PORT COMMISSIONS - CLOSED FOR THE MOMENT
«Reply #9: June 01, 2011, 09:17:46 PM»
+finished one

Offline ali

Re: ALI'S LIMITED PORT COMMISSIONS - ONE SLOT OPEN
«Reply #10: June 18, 2011, 07:03:48 PM»
+ONE SLOT

Offline ali

Re: ALI'S LIMITED PORT COMMISSIONS - OPEN, 1 SLOT
«Reply #11: July 21, 2011, 09:50:18 PM»
milk and cookies
cookies

Offline ali

Re: ALI'S LIMITED PORT COMMISSIONS - CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED
«Reply #12: November 21, 2012, 08:49:02 AM»
years later i reopen

please make sure you read the guidelines!

Offline Blakey

Re: ALI'S MONTHLY PORTRAIT COMMISSIONS - OPEN
«Reply #13: November 22, 2012, 10:13:58 PM»
Do you only take paypal? Is there any things else you'll accept?
IGN:
Blakey (main)
Scane
Bisect
Bip

Offline ali

Re: ALI'S MONTHLY PORTRAIT COMMISSIONS - OPEN
«Reply #14: November 29, 2012, 09:02:04 PM»
Do you only take paypal? Is there any things else you'll accept?

paypal only sorry!
money is the only thing that motivates me for these unfortunately

+added example wowie wow wow slot open again