turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Crit general ports / price?  (Read 853 times)

Offline Glory

Crit general ports / price?
«: May 03, 2008, 11:53:33 AM»
I know yeah, I've done this before. But I've improved (Dither now, do more species human/anthro/feral,) in more then one way and think I need at least a good (or actually bad?) critique or two to help me improve further. You're welcome to leave a price estimate also, current price is 10 GD. I'd recommend leaving a critique that applies to all the ports of at least the same species or gender, as these are all uploaded (except the anthro and the pokemon portraits).

Most recent portraits:

I won't get all "omfgsob ur mean" if you leave a really harsh yet excellent crit, I LIVE FOR THOSE. Love them damnit, don't know why others whine when they get them personally.

Offline Morgan

Re: Crit general ports / price?
«Reply #1: May 03, 2008, 12:12:04 PM»
ugh i <3 that anthro (does it happen to be for sale by any chance? lol.). the only thing i don't like is the humans, BUT it seems you're going for an anime style. i think they should have more of a chin and jaw.

Offline Glory

«Reply #2: May 03, 2008, 01:47:56 PM»
ugh i <3 that anthro (does it happen to be for sale by any chance? lol.). the only thing i don't like is the humans, BUT it seems you're going for an anime style. i think they should have more of a chin and jaw.
As it seems right now for the anthro, I don't think it will end up being a premade since I was told they loved the lineart and to go ahead with shading it for them. But if it somehow doesnt work out I'll make sure to tell you :]

Your probably right immensely about my humans right now, the nose has always been a real bother for me since I had gotten in the rut of liking to do anthro snouts more and never ref'd myself properly when learning human anatomy. But I didnt notice the chins myself, so thanks for pointing that out. I'm trying to get away from a large anime style for them, but its probably my own fault they end up like that as I read too much manga in my spare time, but I'll work on it. Thanks for the helpful critique, Morgan! <3

Offline Morgan

«Reply #3: May 04, 2008, 09:22:28 AM»
As it seems right now for the anthro, I don't think it will end up being a premade since I was told they loved the lineart and to go ahead with shading it for them. But if it somehow doesnt work out I'll make sure to tell you :]

Your probably right immensely about my humans right now, the nose has always been a real bother for me since I had gotten in the rut of liking to do anthro snouts more and never ref'd myself properly when learning human anatomy. But I didnt notice the chins myself, so thanks for pointing that out. I'm trying to get away from a large anime style for them, but its probably my own fault they end up like that as I read too much manga in my spare time, but I'll work on it. Thanks for the helpful critique, Morgan! <3

i'll redline it later or tomorrow for you if you'd like.

Offline Glory

«Reply #4: May 04, 2008, 08:54:51 PM»

i'll redline it later or tomorrow for you if you'd like.
That'd be pretty cool if you could, since I'm more of a visual learner.

Offline Morgan

«Reply #5: May 05, 2008, 03:30:13 PM»

Offline Mae

«Reply #6: May 06, 2008, 12:22:31 PM»
the only thing i could think of is what morgan mentioned. but one other thing, if the last two on the front row are female, they looked a bit flatchested. (unless that's how they were commissioned, sorry.) i just doesn't seem like they had much curve to their body, either. it was just a straight line. i'd redline if you wanted/didn't understand what i meant, but it might either look bad or i'd come off as rude or something. (worse than already xD)
fffffffffffff.

anything