turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Premade Winged Fox port  (Read 712 times)

Rainbow Rave

• Topic Author
Premade Winged Fox port
«: May 03, 2008, 01:06:31 PM»
I am trying something out. If anyone would help me in teaching me how to put pictures on here that would be great but if the picture shows up then.

This is a winged fox port I made. It is for sell for 10gd. Minor edits are free. Major edits are 2gd. PM me here or at Rainbow Rave o furcadia if interseted. (not my line art)

Offline Tate

Re: Premade Winged Fox port
«Reply #1: May 03, 2008, 01:12:55 PM»
Who's line art is it, then? Do you have permission to color and use it? Even then, do you have permission to make money off of it? I'm pretty sure making money out of using other people's lines is against most people's rules.

Please provide a link to where you took the lines from. Or if it's a friend's work, a screen shot of them saying you can use them, along with their gallery..

..Also, you gallery is pass word protected. 

Rainbow Rave

• Topic Author
«Reply #2: May 03, 2008, 01:19:53 PM»
Yes I am allowed to use it there is no link yet because this one was a test to see if the image would come up and yes I can sell it she allowed me to do so.

Offline La-la

«Reply #3: May 03, 2008, 01:20:47 PM»
I'd like to see notification from the owner that she's allowing you to sell her work, and also an op of the artwork on somewhere like deviant art <__<

Rainbow Rave

• Topic Author
«Reply #4: May 03, 2008, 01:22:52 PM»
alrighty then