turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Jarek's Reviews  (Read 814 times)

Offline mike

Jarek's Reviews
«: May 24, 2011, 06:42:16 PM»
Jarek's Reviews!

Art For Me:

5/15/11 Edwarde:

Edwarde was amazing to work with! He understood that I needed time to pay him for the art he did; and he still stood understanding when I said I would be inactive for a while. He finished in a short amount of time and did an amazing job creating Jarek! He did exactly what I told him and made the port art look more than he wanted me to pay. I would be more than happy to work with Edwarde again.

5/22/11 Million:

Million was very understanding, nice, and over all a good artist to me and did whatever I asked her to do. Her prices where cheap and her art was good. She is a very nice person and I loved helping her create the portrait I have now.

5/23/11 Bby:

Bby is a awesome friend and a awesome person to work with. She did a cute FREE portrait for Jarek and I love it! Bby is very understand and a nice person to work with. No bad comments for her! <3

Art For Other People:

5/23/11 Bby:

This was my first portrait I ever did, and I did it for Bby and I loved working with her. She tells you exactly what she wants in detail and it was fun and easy to make! If you ever work with Bby have no worries, she is a awesome patron. (FREE)

5/23/11 Khronic:

Ha, this was a fun and unique portrait to make. He gave me not to detailed information but he added a ref, so it wasn't to hard. I loved working with him and I'll be more than happy to do it again! (FREE)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 11:32:32 PM by Jarek »

Offline anthony

Re: Jarek's Reviews
«Reply #1: July 31, 2011, 04:57:22 AM»
sgkkvftjngg
cough
in game contact: vaun
art commissions
tumblr