turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Vin Commissions? (OPEN)  (Read 3497 times)

Offline Vin

Vin Commissions? (OPEN)
«: June 09, 2011, 09:23:30 AM»

UPDATES:
Added a new commission option, adjusted prices, fixed links and fixed queue to reflect current workload.

Welcome to my lil' corner of FAZ where I hide and never leave to do anything else. I'm glad you chose, by your own will or not, to click a link that led you to my thread, and I am hoping that you will find something of interest if you are seeking some new, cute, unique character art to add to your collection/harem/menagerie/pile. The following links will go to posts in this thread (One leads to FA but doesn't require any logging in) that contain the information you need, and I hopefully answered everyone's questions.
+ Prices, rates and deals (You are here)
+ Process and Terms
+ Waiting List
+ Sharing my art - READ THIS if you commissioned me or somehow are using artwork of mine and please obey the lenient rules I've laid out for my work. It's occasionally updated and I will date it with every future update.
+ Have you been waiting months or years for art you already paid for?
+ Vin's 'Furc times'

PRICES AND SAMPLES
You will not get art this quality for this price ever again!!! This is the lowest I've gone on this kind of art so act fast!

Basic Character art of your character just posing on a generic background: $15 (That's like half of what some people charge for those 95x95 portraits)
I also draw NUDE characters.

Speedpaint Illustration of your character: Starts at $25*
For 10 bucks more you get a background and some kind of action/emotion packed scene.
*This is a STARTING price; it will stay the same if your request is simple and takes less than 2 hours to complete. After two hours of work, each hour of work will add 5 dollars to the total. If it takes me six hours, you owe me 45 instead of 25.

Character sheet: $25**
Includes a nudey, an outfit and some facial expressions.
**Extra outfits or anything more than I already add will increase the price slightly.

NEW! (well not really new)

Derpies: $5
I draw a feral version of your character no matter what it is, and draw a buttfuck retarded baby pic (or if I prefer a non-baby pic, but it's entirely up to what my head dreams up). You cannot customize these like you do the others, but they make good tumblr/fa/lj/faz icons/avatars and I suppose a cute furc port, but they'll prob rate it m16+.

Small Painting: $8 (This is pretty much an unshrunken nonremap port.)

NEW!!!

Pixel avatars: $3.50
For animation, $5.00. For an accompanying icon of your choice of size, $4.00.
Size of avatar may be different from the examples.

Extra charges:
Extra characters are +$2. More than 2 characters, +$3. Adult art is +$5 (but nudes are not adult)

MORE SAMPLES!!!!!!! fa commission fa sketch tumblr weasyl

To inquire about slots etc, first check the waiting list (if it says OPEN I'm probably open), and then PM me or whisper one of these alts: Vin, Vango, or Ronny. message me on one of my messengers or contact me on one of the art galleries listed  above. Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 06:38:42 PM by Vin »
Yo, I'm looking for a mongoose who owes me 5 bucks. If you see him, let me know. He has a cheap-ass skateboard.
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Vin

RULES AND TERM THINGS
«Reply #1: June 15, 2011, 09:01:35 PM»
General rules:
1. You pay after approval of a sketch, which means you have to be satisfied before I get payment. Payment is refundable if you feel I have taken too long to finish your work, or I will refund you myself if I can't finish.
2. Once you get your art, it's yours. I can't resell it without YOUR permission. ;)
3. If I don't wanna do your commission, I'll flat out say no. Please do not ask me about the progress of your art within 48 to 72 hours of commissioning it, PLEASE just don't. That's the easiest way to get me to cancel it.

A list of things I WILL NOT DRAW:
(Each of these have their own exceptions, you just need to ask me and really interest me in drawing your idea)

-Comics
-Certain fancharacters (you can gtfo with your homestuck bull)
-Sparkledogs or overly decorated characters (Heart markings, rainbow hair, glowing for no biological reason, etc)
-Fan Art

If it's not on this list, I can and will draw it if you pay me. I mean anything. :)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 05:56:17 PM by Vin »
Yo, I'm looking for a mongoose who owes me 5 bucks. If you see him, let me know. He has a cheap-ass skateboard.
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Basic

Re: want new, unique style for 10 bucks? (5 slots!)
«Reply #2: June 15, 2011, 11:04:15 PM»
I can honestly say that Vin's art style is absolutely gorgeous! I commissioned them to do Snow Leopard's anthro form. Such a cute outcome1
F14MMI3

Offline Vin

Re: want new, unique style for 10 bucks? (5 slots!)
«Reply #3: June 16, 2011, 10:55:53 AM»
aw thanks flam, i'm glad you liked your commission~ i look forward to takin more.
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Vin

WORKLOAD/WAITING LIST
«Reply #4: July 29, 2011, 04:23:42 PM»
Process and Terms + Back to the beginning

I don't work in order. I work with the larger ones first, then go for portraits or sketches.

My workload is now documented on a public Google Spreadsheet. Click Here For Your Commission Status.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 12:09:50 AM by Vin »
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Vin

Re: ports for 8 bucks, full body for 15 (5 slots!)
«Reply #5: August 02, 2011, 12:23:52 AM»
four slots to go.
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Vin

Re: ports for 8 bucks, full body for 15 (1 slot!)
«Reply #6: August 03, 2011, 04:10:46 PM»
one slot left, guys. i love you. <3
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Vin

Re: ports for 8 bucks, full body for 15 (FULL)
«Reply #7: August 10, 2011, 09:06:46 PM»
just an update for my commissioners that i need time to work on the slots above. i might not be able to start til the end of the month. sorry if this is an inconvenience, but i thought i had time for these right away. turns out i don't.
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Vin

Re: ports for 8 bucks, full body for 15 (FULL)
«Reply #8: September 11, 2011, 01:00:59 PM»
If my commissioners don't PM or whisper me in the next few days telling me they're still interested (I took these a while ago and need to be sure I can start them now), I'll be clearing these and starting over with a new waiting list.
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Vin

Re: Vin Commissions? (OPEN)
«Reply #9: January 10, 2012, 02:48:03 PM»
Reopened. :) Whisper me on Furc or PM me.
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Liwa

Re: Vin Commissions? (OPEN, slots full)
«Reply #10: January 13, 2012, 09:23:57 AM»
nice art. <3
i wish you the best of luck!

Offline Vin

Re: Vin Commissions? (OPEN, slots full)
«Reply #11: January 18, 2012, 01:16:49 AM»
nice art. <3
i wish you the best of luck!

Thank you. :) Sorry I'm being slow, by the way, doctor appointments and job interviews this week.
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Vin

Update: ATTN slot holders
«Reply #12: January 25, 2012, 12:21:21 AM»
Sup, I'm so sorry I have not been able to sketch more things. If you use furcadia, PLEASE whisper me the times you're online so I can try to catch you when I'm free.

If you don't, could you PM me your MSN, AIM or Skype? Same reason.

Thank you for your patience with me as I once again take forever. :)
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Vin

'Nother update, ATTN: old commissioners
«Reply #13: February 07, 2012, 03:26:33 PM»
Just a note - if you've paid me for art in the past and haven't gotten finished art, please PM me if you either want a refund, or to update me on what to draw. I don't want to run from commissioners who I owe art to because that's called robbery.

Do not whisper me for this because I have 40 hour work weeks, so PMing is the most surefire way to get my fullest attention. Thanks!
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Vin

«Reply #14: June 30, 2012, 01:45:38 AM»
Ooooopen again. PM or whisper.
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Vin

Offline whispers vs. PMs
«Reply #15: July 07, 2012, 05:23:47 PM»
My official work hours for art are Monday and Tuesday, 2pm-1am. Saturdays occasionally. Expect most  of your PM replies on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.

Leave me messages. I always read my PMs, I'm just slow at replying.

I also have AIM and MSN and you can message me there, the info is in my profile.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 12:12:34 AM by Vin »
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Vin

«Reply #16: July 09, 2012, 03:39:47 PM»
Updated waiting list and added a new type of commission! GET DERPED

COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Nurr

«Reply #17: September 10, 2012, 12:27:54 AM»
I'd like to take a commission spot from you :D I'll read all your rules thoroughly then hit you up!

Offline Vin

New Commission Option
«Reply #18: January 05, 2013, 06:39:54 PM»
NEW COMMISSION OPTION!
Get kawaii pixel avatars for a steal. Cheeeeck it ooooutttt!
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Loki

«Reply #19: January 06, 2013, 04:56:15 PM»
Checkin' it.
<3 Check out my commission thread! <3

anything