turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: !Simple to Complex Descriptions! [Closed until further notice.]  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Intellectual Music

Can write descriptions catered to your character. For In game and also more detailed website descriptions.

1GD - 5GD (Paypal also accepted)

Unfortunately because of an increase in bogus commissions especially during a time where I could not afford them, new rules will be in place. From this point on whole or partial payment will be taken up front to ensure that I no longer work for nothing. This is NOT against those who had personal issues and had to back out (and told me) or put their commissions on hold for their own reasons. This is yet another measure to protect from an increase in scams, harassment and fraud.

In Game Examples

Full Page Examples [I will likely NOT accept Page Desc's at this time. Ask only if seriously interested.]

Poetry Desc also available: See Posts Kool Kat, Jaclyn
Bryanna and Alica

Story Page also available (selective): See Riveda and Chip

Note DA, PM or Whisper Intellectual Music.

Awaiting Payment:
1. Beaver
2. Connolly
3. Fleck
4. Hoaxer
5. Jaw
6. Rom
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 11:23:35 PM by Intellectual Music »
Love without bonds. Live without regret. Speak with authority. See with eyes unveiled. Change everything you touch...

Offline Skaz

Re: !Simple to Complex Descriptions!
«Reply #1: May 05, 2012, 04:06:03 AM»
What beautiful descriptions! I would love to commission you for some short descs! I'll probably ask you to do 5 characters? Want me to PM you the Info? c:
Ain't no REST for the WICKED,
. . . .Money don't grow on treeees.~

Offline Intellectual Music

Re: !Simple to Complex Descriptions!
«Reply #2: May 12, 2014, 07:12:31 PM»
Love without bonds. Live without regret. Speak with authority. See with eyes unveiled. Change everything you touch...

anything