turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: favourite furc dream?  (Read 2083 times)

Offline peppicatred

favourite furc dream?
«: June 20, 2011, 02:47:41 AM»
so far, redwood ravine, lost forest, cypress homes, dogpound,

what are your favourite dreams people?

Hamida

Re: favourite furc dream?
«Reply #1: June 20, 2011, 03:28:54 AM»
not a big fan of dog pound but i hang there because i can't find good hang out dreams WITHOUT trolls or wanna be trolls. so dp and sunshine valley for me.

Offline MT

• This is the most sober I've ever been in an airport.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • FA

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Windows User Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary
«Reply #2: June 20, 2011, 06:18:30 AM»
redwood ravine. i don't go there regularly but my god is it beautiful @[email protected]
i am pretty much homeless when it comes to dreams i actually hang out in though. so tragic!

Offline Spellplague

«Reply #3: June 20, 2011, 10:40:25 AM»
The Golden Tether. I RP one or two slaves, patrons.. a merchant, a former soldier, an ex-navy merchant vessel armament advisor.. I try and fit into/fill as many niches as I can. I've been there since 2009, roughly.
Contact
(faz/fam/da/rpr) spellplague

Offline Creek

«Reply #4: June 20, 2011, 10:59:44 AM»
Park Avenue and TGT. TGT I've always loved. Since day one. And PA is owned by a friend of mine <3

Offline peppicatred

«Reply #5: June 21, 2011, 09:38:31 PM»
The Golden Tether. I RP one or two slaves, patrons.. a merchant, a former soldier, an ex-navy merchant vessel armament advisor.. I try and fit into/fill as many niches as I can. I've been there since 2009, roughly.

yeah its a good dream, but speak out of roleplay once and they ban you. which is what happened to me so yeah kinda sucks.

Offline Kelly

«Reply #6: June 21, 2011, 10:08:05 PM»
gangsta nation 4 lyf.

Offline alexandra

«Reply #7: June 21, 2011, 10:28:15 PM»
aj's apple orchard!!! ^___^

i really like tgt because it's pretty and well patched but hardly flexible when it comes to modernization. it makes me sad because i have so many characters and nowhere to roleplay them - if only the big city was more popular! (that's also a favorite of mine!)

Offline ange

«Reply #8: June 21, 2011, 11:01:52 PM»
AMBERWOOD CITY
AMBERWOOD CITY
AMBERWOOD CITY

Offline Kaylour

«Reply #9: June 21, 2011, 11:27:32 PM»
Vesmora <3 pretty avs. Kinda empty but still luv it (also that is the only dream i could find that has good dragon avs ;c).

Offline Spellplague

«Reply #10: June 22, 2011, 02:42:50 AM»

yeah its a good dream, but speak out of roleplay once and they ban you. which is what happened to me so yeah kinda sucks.

There is an OOC room for a reason :/ And keeping things to whispers isn't difficult.
Contact
(faz/fam/da/rpr) spellplague

Offline peppicatred

«Reply #11: June 22, 2011, 02:55:03 AM»

There is an OOC room for a reason :/ And keeping things to whispers isn't difficult.
[/quote]

bit late now,  being banned and all.

Offline MT

• View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • FA

«Reply #12: June 22, 2011, 10:35:13 AM»
kind of going off this, what's a good OOC dream to hang out at that actually has people in it?

Offline peppicatred

«Reply #13: June 24, 2011, 01:28:57 AM»
kind of going off this, what's a good OOC dream to hang out at that actually has people in it?

Dog pound, Cypress Homes, are the two i use a lot usually has tons of people

Offline git

«Reply #14: June 29, 2011, 08:02:02 PM»

canine secrets, dogpound, etc
yeah idk but if you wanna hang out just hang out with my group we're here all night long bby #SQ

Offline MT

• View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • FA

«Reply #15: June 29, 2011, 10:50:59 PM»

yeah idk but if you wanna hang out just hang out with my group we're here all night long bby #SQ

;) sounds good to me. oh murrr

Offline git

«Reply #16: June 30, 2011, 12:34:37 PM»

;) sounds good to me. oh murrr

hohyeah you know you want us

Offline Naizon

«Reply #17: July 12, 2011, 11:28:24 AM»
My favorite is gonna have to be TGT... only place where I can get good and lovely RP.

I was also gonna suggest Yiffy High School but... now, it's not as good as it was back in 2004-2005. I used to chat there a lot OOCly with a lot of friends who now quit furc. ;~;

Offline peppicatred

«Reply #18: July 12, 2011, 02:36:09 PM»
My favorite is gonna have to be TGT... only place where I can get good and lovely RP.

I was also gonna suggest Yiffy High School but... now, it's not as good as it was back in 2004-2005. I used to chat there a lot OOCly with a lot of friends who now quit furc. ;~;

TGT is full of asses whom dont know how to run a dream properly, they banned me for warning about abusive users

Offline Mayim

«Reply #19: July 12, 2011, 02:52:31 PM»
TO PEPPICATRED:

LOL, no they banned you because after being kicked out (under suspicion of being a minor in an adult dream) you continued to harass everyone you could get ahold of to try and get this decision revoked; preferring not to handle it civilly like any adult would. Kind of like how you are handling being caught tracing other peoples' art.

ON TOPIC OF THIS THREAD:
The Golden Tether is my favourite dream in which to seek roleplay, but I prefer to also hang out in The Slave Trade (where one of my alts is staff).

Offline Naizon

«Reply #20: July 12, 2011, 03:01:39 PM»

TGT is full of asses whom dont know how to run a dream properly, they banned me for warning about abusive users

They banned you for a whooooole different reason and Parker already listed of what you did in that dream. xD

Offline Basic

«Reply #21: July 12, 2011, 03:53:05 PM»
I like GloWater and TGT. Though I hate how most people in the TGT are thesaurus thumpers o.o;
F14MMI3

Offline Mannequin

«Reply #22: August 08, 2011, 04:58:01 PM»
i hang out in dogpound all the time 'cause i don't know about any other good dreams. i love to meet new people though; -- i'm just lazy to move.

Offline Zinge

«Reply #23: August 11, 2011, 05:07:12 AM»
May sound biased since I work there, lol, but South Vale, Yellowstone and Tanzania  I just have loved them for years and years.  Even before working for any of them.

I also love to hang in the Hetalia dream, Redwood Ravine and sometimes random feral dreams~

My homes tend to be YS and SV, though c: