turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Kool Kat  (Read 346 times)

Offline FAM

Kool Kat
«: July 03, 2011, 06:00:56 PM»
Kool Kat
22 April 2011, 9:30 am

I absolutely hate doing this kind of stuff, making a big stink about things, but. Kool Kat is not responding to my messages, so here goes.

This is entirely my bad. I should not have trusted this person, but, I like to see the good in people, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I traded her the alt Lite-Brite, for the alt Zeanna with a life kitterwing on it. It all went down smoothly, and I was pretty happy. I had a cute alt, with a nice kittering. However, as it turns out, she stole that kitterwing from Admonish here on FAM. The kitterwing was taken off of Zeanna, and now I either want Lite-Brite back, or I want a digo of equal or greater value that is not stolen.

I have no idea what to do, since she won't respond to me. However, she was speaking to Admonish earlier, completely ignoring the messages I sent a few hours before she came online.

She must have seen the message I sent. Admonish told me something about Kool Kat wanting to talk to Cironir about returning my alt, which doesn't make sense to me at all. This might just be because I'm agitated and wound up. Why can't she just contact me and return my alt? It just seems overly complicated and is making my paranoia tingle. :|

-sigh-

Sorry if this is scattered or if there isn't enough information put in here. I'm feeling rather... jumbled.

I guess this is just to advise to not trade with her.  As soon as I post this, I'll send Kool Kat a PM with the link. Maybe this will get her attention. ):<

Source: Furcadia Alt Market - Trading Scam Alerts

Please visit Furcadia Alt Market for additional information.

anything