turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Seeking Quick Feral Artist!  (Read 414 times)

Offline Ms. Mercy

Seeking Quick Feral Artist!
«: July 05, 2011, 09:33:00 AM»
Hey guys!
If you know me, I've been working on a new species of wolf called Everseer. Now that I've finished all their information, I now must work on the character who is this species, Faelynn. I'm looking for art for her website but I'm looking for specific qualities in my artist.

Qualities:
1. You must be quick and provide the best quality. I don't like artists that halfa** their customer's work.
2. You must be experienced in drawing wolves.
3. This art requires you to have experience or excell in drawing mutant/zombie wolves along with normal wolves.
4. This art will include a nature background. The normal wolf will be looking in a lake and her reflection of a mutant wolf will stare back. You must be able to do this.

I'm looking for somebody who will be able to do this and finish within a couple days. I do not want an artist who is unreliable with being online for I've dealt with it in the past. If I'm paying for your service, I want it to be done in a good amount of time.

I'm also going to need someone who can draw the reflection of the mutant wolf without a picture as a reference. I will provide you with a detailed description.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING IN A PM OR A REPLY HERE::
Examples
Prices
Contact Information

Thanks!
- Angie
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 06:29:09 AM by angieanomalous »
Young Adult & Fantasy Author
of Experiment 6752 and The Hallowed Chronicles
http://www.angieanomalous.com
@AngieAnomalous

Offline Giesey