turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: I bid the all farewell  (Read 1609 times)

Offline peppicatred

I bid the all farewell
«: July 12, 2011, 07:04:32 PM»
ive been constantly harassed here. so im leaving furc art zone. goodbye all.

Offline Zodiac

Re: I bid the all farewell
«Reply #1: July 12, 2011, 07:08:38 PM»
*throws confetti*

ding dong the witch is dead~!

Offline peppicatred

«Reply #2: July 12, 2011, 07:11:02 PM»
yep, and you haters jerks can rot in hell

Offline Sollux

«Reply #3: July 12, 2011, 07:18:16 PM»
We're not really haters.
You're just an immature child you can't stop tracing when asked.

Anyway, goodbye! <3

Offline peppicatred

«Reply #4: July 12, 2011, 07:19:35 PM»
We're not really haters.
You're just an immature child you can't stop tracing when asked.

Anyway, goodbye! <3

trust me im stopping, and im no child im 25

Offline Kristi

«Reply #5: July 12, 2011, 07:22:18 PM»
I've been watching the post on FAZ and tbh

They aren't trolling you,hating on you.It's one thing to trace something an give credit to the original owner an "admitting" you traced their work an linking back to them.But it's another thing to sit here an ragequit at everyone.Do you think it's fair for an artist to put their effort into a piece and someone just come along an trace claiming as their own?

It's not fair :c a lot of people on dA trace and LINK back to the original piece.They don't get called out because they are telling everyone "I did not credit this piece myself"

Also,a lot of people have hidden talent so if you put down the tracing an actually practiced sure enough you'd get great an people would /want/ pieces from you.It's called putting in effort and working hard.

Course people will still be cautious of you since you have a history of tracing.And yelling at people saying I don't anymore doesn't cut it.Words mean nothing SHOW them your not doing it anymore.

Since your "25" You'd figure you'd be a bit more mature about this and have proof to defend yourself an proper logic. oxo NOT TO INSULT D; OR NOTHING Just a ya know saying.
in-game: Charlee, Zivi or Squeal

Offline Basic

«Reply #6: July 12, 2011, 07:24:09 PM»
I've only been online to get bits and pieces of what's going on, but it just looks like you're trying to get everyone to feel sorry for you. If you've been tracing it's your responsibility to take the punishments for your actions. As Crone said. If you're 25 you should know better than to copy another artists work. It makes the artist feel horrible and it does not get you any good rep. You leaving is probably a good thing.
F14MMI3

Offline peppicatred

«Reply #7: July 12, 2011, 07:24:40 PM»
I've been watching the post on FAZ and tbh

They aren't trolling you,hating on you.It's one thing to trace something an give credit to the original owner an "admitting" you traced their work an linking back to them.But it's another thing to sit here an ragequit at everyone.Do you think it's fair for an artist to put their effort into a piece and someone just come along an trace claiming as their own?

It's not fair :c a lot of people on dA trace and LINK back to the original piece.They don't get called out because they are telling everyone "I did not credit this piece myself"

Also,a lot of people have hidden talent so if you put down the tracing an actually practiced sure enough you'd get great an people would /want/ pieces from you.It's called putting in effort and working hard.

Course people will still be cautious of you since you have a history of tracing.And yelling at people saying I don't anymore doesn't cut it.Words mean nothing SHOW them your not doing it anymore.

Since your "25" You'd figure you'd be a bit more mature about this and have proof to defend yourself an proper logic. oxo NOT TO INSULT D; OR NOTHING Just a ya know saying.

what does it matter, im leaving.

Offline Creek

«Reply #8: July 12, 2011, 07:34:53 PM»
I doubt you'll leave the internet. Don't just brush this off as a "This is only on FAZ, I'm leaving there, so it doesn't matter", take it with you. Though I'm sure this is going on deaf ears, as you have been a repeat offender for years, I will try to get through to you.

You don't have to leave FAZ. You just have to learn to do your own things, to not trace off of other people, and when people question you...respond calmly. The way you respond now, even if you were to be innocent, you make yourself look guilty.

Step back from what you do. Look at everything laid out on the table before you currently. You have what you've done for the last few years, stacked up. Tracing and harassing. Stalking. And you then, on the other side, have a new path that you can walk down, where you can redeem yourself and prove to people that you CAN do it without referencing or tracing. Or stalking and harassing certain people. Trail away from them, don't watch them, don't even notice them.

There have been tracers in the past that have made this step. And some are now commissionable because they were able to prove themselves again. If you continue to say "Whatever" to everything, you will never carry on with a new path, and slink back into this one that gets you into trouble.

You're 25. You can make the decision to do your own things, to make life how you want. Just remember though. With every action, there is a consequence. If you fall back into this path you currently are following down...you will receive the same treatment that you have received. If you follow a new path, to redeem yourself and to show that you can produce real work that you can PROUDLY call your own WITHOUT people questioning. You will feel happier, and people will ease up. Until you can do so, people will monitor because of the name you've made for yourself.

Offline peppicatred

«Reply #9: July 12, 2011, 08:19:00 PM»
im leaving end of story, ive announced in naia that im changing and i am going to stick to it, FAZ is in my past now

Offline MT

• This is the most sober I've ever been in an airport.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • FA

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Windows User Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary
«Reply #10: July 12, 2011, 08:37:03 PM»
a lot of people believe in the term "once a tracer, always a tracer", but this isn't always the case. I think if you truly do put this behind you and move on without causing anymore drama, then everything will return back to normal for you.
You probably will have a reputation for a while, but I really hope you are being TRUTHFUL this time when you say you're putting tracing behind you. I haven't been able to see any of your non-traced art, but I'm sure you have potential. If you stop tracing, admit to your mistakes and act your age, then I'm sure you'll become a fine artist!

Offline Naizon

«Reply #11: July 12, 2011, 09:35:02 PM»
Good luck in wherever you're going! ^____^

Offline Jaguar

«Reply #12: July 12, 2011, 10:01:25 PM»
Locking this along with the thread in Art Alerts.  Good luck and take care.  :)

anything