turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: ANDY & KENNY collabs. Paypal/GD only. - Name your Price.  (Read 978 times)

Offline kenny.

You heard it right- Kenny (tage) and Andy (temper) have opened commissions.

we will accept ...
- paypal (goes to me)
- dragonscales (goes to andy)
^ we talked it through to make it fair and both agree on it.

styles ...
- remap
- non-remap
- derp ( read more on this, please. )

contacts ...
- Kenny is Tage.
- Andy is Temper.
- PM us.
* note: we may both be furcadia inactive, but i will usually have tage sitting around, afk.

pricing ...
As it may be a "Name your Price," it may not be easy for you, so I'm going to set up a basic price range. The more difficult the character & background, the more it'll price.
remap, non-remap: 3gd, $3
couple ports: 4gd, $5
if you want one port, but multiple characters in it, it'll be harder so + $1 per character. the price will start at 5gd, $6

INFORMATION ...

The lines will be done by Kenny. The shading/coloring will be done by Andy.
Backgrounds & Poses will be decided upon the commissioner. If you want crazy candyland, we'll try, but we may not have the ability to do some poses/backgrounds, so please note this! Don't get mad if you go beyond our limits, but we sure as hell will give it a try!

As far as time is concerned, you should expect your port to be finished fairly quickly. You can expect your port to a week at most, and the day or the day after you commission us to the least. We won't ever be too long! If we're overdue a long time, you have all rights to get it free if it's been too long.

Pricing will be decided by you, but please note we won't go under $2, and we must agree upon a price together. You must be fair, but we're fairly cheap and will be very kind about pricing. The more difficult your character is to draw and/or color, the more it'll cost you. Same goes for background.

Derp Portraits - they will be paypal only, or 1 portspace. anything i can /easily/ sell for paypal. they will be around $5, and done by me (tage or kenny).
you can also use these as forum avatars. you will get an original (300x300) and the portrait size (95x95).

EXAMPLES (do not use. first was done by andy. second by me & brandi & is forsale.)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 04:31:11 AM by Tage »
* please buy my alts.

Offline kenny.

Re: ANDY & KENNY collabs. Paypal/GD only. - Name your Price.
«Reply #1: July 24, 2011, 10:51:00 PM»
bump.
* please buy my alts.

Offline kenny.

«Reply #2: July 29, 2011, 09:23:55 PM»
aaa
* please buy my alts.

Offline kenny.

«Reply #3: August 05, 2011, 02:40:53 PM»
ew
* please buy my alts.

Offline kenny.

«Reply #4: August 24, 2011, 04:08:10 PM»
p:
* please buy my alts.