turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Quality character sites at a decent price~ <3  (Read 898 times)

Offline Romeo

Quality character sites at a decent price~ <3
«: July 20, 2011, 12:37:40 PM»
I'm back after a very long hiatus and I apologise to anyone that tried to commission me in my absence. x_x Life got in the way.

Now, I'm offering commissions at $10USD. I will also consider taking GD if that's all you've got, but I'd really rather not. GD price is 15. If you're someone who wants me to say 'it will be ready in x amount of time', please don't commission me. Sometimes, it takes a while for me to come up with something I'm happy with. Also, please except that I will send you messages during that time, making sure you're pleased with how things are progressing.

Examples:
x x x x x

Commission List:
1) Lipgloss
2) Open
3)Open

I tend to use iframes for character sites, as it makes it easy to include music. I can do divs if you really want, but as Freewebs doesn't support PHP, the coding is likely to be a lot messier. Please keep in mind that I'm not an artist. I can't draw your character. I can only work with free stock images and art that you've provided me with.

Payment:
I don't want payment upfront. I like to be positive that you're happy with at least the preliminary design before money/GD exchanges hands. I won't expect payment until I'm able to show you the finished product.

As I've said, I'd prefer USD, but I will consider GD. I will also consider digos.

Form: (Please fill this out and post it here or in a message to me)

Name: I don’t mind if you use an alias – I’d just like something to call you.
Contact: Your email, AIM, this site, Furcadia itself. Just some way I can contact you.
URL: The address of the site you’d like to use, if you already have one. If not, the username and preferred host for your site, so I can create it. I.e. Romeo @ freewebs.com. It's a lot easier for me if you create it yourself, then PM me the password, because otherwise I keep having to create new email addresses. xD
Colour Scheme: Which colours you’d prefer I use. You can specify a few colours, or link me to a site and ask me to use a similar colour scheme.
Header Title: The title of your site.
Art/Images: Images you want on the design. I’m not an artist, so I can’t draw your character myself. If you have references images or art you want to be used on the layout design, link me here. If you’re really stuck for images and ideas, you can give me a general theme to go by (i.e. night sky, people kissing, etc).
Anything else: i.e. music player and song.

So, please, if you're looking for a site, give me a go. I'd be really grateful~ <3

You can contact me through this site, or AIM x obsequious. I might be on Furcadia as Aurealian.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 08:37:33 AM by Romeo »

Offline Romeo

Re: Quality character sites at a decent price~ <3
«Reply #1: July 30, 2011, 10:22:18 AM»
Just finished up all my commissions. Someone please place another order~ <3

Offline Romeo

«Reply #2: August 03, 2011, 10:12:04 AM»
plz. D:<

Offline Romeo

«Reply #3: September 09, 2011, 09:20:10 AM»