turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Jazzie  (Read 1703 times)

Offline Para

Jazzie
«: August 03, 2011, 01:14:57 PM»
I don't know really think this is an art alert, yet anyway. She literally just up and disappeared on me.

Jazzie approached me probably about a month and a half ago, said she wanted three linearts of her character in exchange for a life lynxen. I said that was fine, and I began drawing almost instantly. I finished the first lineart within a week, sent it to her, and she loved it. It took me about another week to get the second one done, and I sent this one to her - she never said anything at all. And she was online.

I waited for two weeks for a response and got nothing, but I never saw her online. That seemed normal to me because we had usually been sending offline whispers. At this point I left her an offline whisper asking if she still wanted the commission, cause if she didn't I would attempt to resell the lineart.

Still no response from her. She hasn't been online, though, so I'm guessing she just hasn't seen any of it. Does anyone know how I can get ahold of her? Jazzie on furc was the ONLY contact she gave me.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 01:17:23 PM by Para »

Offline Rew

Re: Jazzie
«Reply #1: August 08, 2011, 09:45:11 AM»
I made a portrait for Jazzie's friend Xenra, and she was to be paying me $30.00 by the end of the animated portrait's process. I have been told -- that Jazzie is (Juvilix) on DeviantArt, and that is where we had spent most of our time chatting about the commission (via notes). Correct me if I'm wrong.

She was very responsive throughout the entire thing, responding quickly and without too long of a day's wait. She disappeared on the 24th of July (the last time I got a response from her). She completely disappeared after the portrait was sent.

She still owes me $30.00 since I have already sent the portrait of Xenra to her e-mail. I am going to cease ownership of this piece and will be reselling it if I don't get a response in 3 day's time.

If she had an emergency, understandable. But that's just how it works. No payment, no portrait.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:56:40 PM by Rew »

Offline Dibit

«Reply #2: August 08, 2011, 01:22:15 PM»
I made a portrait for Jazzie's friend Xenra, and she was to be paying me $30.00 by the end of the animated portrait's process. Jazzie is (Juvilix) on DeviantArt, and that is where we had spent most of our time chatting about the commission (via notes).

She was very responsive throughout the entire thing, responding quickly and without too long of a day's wait. She disappeared on the 24th of July (the last time I got a response from her). She completely disappeared after the portrait was sent.

Xenra commission me for some chibi's here on faz, I finished the chibis and sent watermarked previews but she has yet to reply or pay me. Last time she contacted me was on the 2nd this month.

Offline Para

«Reply #3: August 08, 2011, 05:19:05 PM»
Juvilix on deviantArt's last post was August 2nd... so she's been active at some point. she has been ignoring me for a LOT longer than just the 2nd.

thank you for the info, i will drop her a note too and see what happens

Offline Rew

«Reply #4: August 08, 2011, 05:39:24 PM»
Juvilix on deviantArt's last post was August 2nd... so she's been active at some point. she has been ignoring me for a LOT longer than just the 2nd.

thank you for the info, i will drop her a note too and see what happens

If you get a response, let me know. Because I'll revoke her ability to use the portrait earlier than what I had previously decided. I just searched DA and it seems "Juvilix" has been buying a lot of art for her "friend" Xenra for her birthday.

I'm very suspicious of this person now.

Offline Rew

«Reply #5: August 08, 2011, 07:05:06 PM»
Have talked to Xenra (the player that has been getting art commissioned by Jazzie/Juvilix) and she says that Jazzie has transferred the money to me already (which I checked my Paypal account and she has not). Nor has she paid the other artists she has commissioned for Xenra's "birthday".

Xenra also stated to me in whispers that she has access to the alt 'Jazzie' which makes me think Xenra = Jazzie. She has stolen art from a few people.

In 2 days if I don't receive payment from either "Jazzie/Xenra" I am going to get the portrait removed from Xenra's character(s) via the portrait team of Furc.

Blah.

Offline Miya

«Reply #6: August 09, 2011, 10:26:19 AM»
Hey, guys. I know the player who has Jazzie in real life. She /says/ she doesn't have access to a computer, and that all her stuff shouldn't be coming on or anything like that. She says she hasn't commissioned anyone, and the only person she owes money to is Para.

She /says/ the only time she can get online is at the library or at her dad's house.
She also said that like.. four people have access to the alt Jazzie and the alt Mintal.

I donno what this whole situation is about, and I guess it's not really any of my business, but there you people go.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 10:55:02 AM by Miya »

Offline Rew

«Reply #7: August 09, 2011, 01:53:27 PM»
She /says/ the only time she can get online is at the library or at her dad's house.
She also said that like.. four people have access to the alt Jazzie and the alt Mintal.

I am going to go out on a limb and assume one of the four players who has "access" to Jazzie may also be "Juvilix" on DeviantArt, and has been stealing art.

And I found out last night that whoever owns "Xenra" has access to "Jazzie" as well. Which means whoever "Xenra" is.. may be the one who is actually Juvilix on DA.

Since there are several players who have access to Jazzie. It is hard to pin-point which one of the players is actually stealing art...
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:59:46 PM by Rew »

Offline Lemontini

«Reply #8: August 09, 2011, 08:30:06 PM»
This is like highschool. >> Or that 1920's movie, "The Women".

Artists, you're doing your trade. And although someone has not paid you yet, you're still... doing your trade. Hush.

Offline Zim

«Reply #9: August 09, 2011, 08:46:52 PM»
I shouldn't have to post this in every thread.

If you don't have something useful or relevant to post, don't.

Offline Rew

«Reply #10: August 11, 2011, 11:36:28 PM»
I confronted Juvilix on DeviantART about stealing art from me, and she blocked me from her DA.

Juvilix = Jazzie ("One of the four users" who has access to the character).