turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Rio's Port-shop! [ Temporarily Closed! ]  (Read 796 times)

Offline RainbowsHaven

Rio's Port-shop! [ Temporarily Closed! ]
«: August 06, 2011, 02:42:07 AM»
Commissions are temporarily closed while I get moved in and adjusted to the school year! Look back in a few weeks if you'd like to commission me! :D

I want to make sure I get a feel for commissions, so for now I'm only going to be opening FIVE SLOTS of each type! :D Get 'em while they're hot, ladies and gentlemen! Once I finish all five slots, I'll open more.

~ Examples ~

~ Notes ~
  • Although I CAN do ferals, I don't specialize in them! Aside from this, I typically do women better than men, though I will happily do both.
  • The longest turnaround you should have with a port is two weeks--but that's NOT a guarantee. Many of my ports will be done before this, but sometimes LIFE does get in the way. I'll try to let you know if it's going to be a bit!
  • I will do ANY type of port, but what it gets rated is your business. You'll see the port at several stages, so if you decide it's too racey, I will fix it. Please do not come back to me to ask for extra edits due to rating issues, however.
  • I will show you three stages of the port and will not continue onto the next stage until you approve each: the pen-and-paper sketch, the lineart, and the shaded port. Because of this, I will redraw the sketch, but I will NOT redraw the final port if you don't like it.
  • Because I've seen A LOT of artists scammed out of payment, I do ask for payment AFTER you've been shown your lineart. I will let you know when I send you the link to your lineart, and I will not shade until I've been paid. If, for some reason, I'm unable to finish your commission after that point, I will refund you 100%.
~ Prices ~
"Plushie" Ports ( 1st, Middle Row ) : $5
Remappable Ports : $10
Non-Remappable ( 4th, Middle Row ) : $15
Joint Ports ( 2nd & 3rd, First Row ) : $18

~ Payment ~
Always Accepted:
Dragon Scales
Paypal
-
Sometimes Accepted:
Digos
Port Spaces
Ported Alts
Art/Custom Ports
-
Never Accepted:
Naked Alts
Currencies for games OTHER than Furcadia

~ Contact Me ~
PM
In-Game: Rio Noelani
Deviantart: Roninneko
FurAffinity: RainbowsHaven

Waiting List:
None, yet! :3

To see more of my ports as they're finished and posted, visit my DA! :D http://roninneko.deviantart.com/gallery/31593344

Past happy customers include; Lollipops, Leela, Mercedes ~! Enjoy! :D

« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 01:43:17 AM by RainbowsHaven »

Offline RainbowsHaven

Re: Rio's Port-shop! Freshly Opened--$10 Remaps, $5 Plushies! :D
«Reply #1: August 07, 2011, 01:13:13 AM»
Bumpity, bump! :D

Offline RainbowsHaven

«Reply #2: August 08, 2011, 03:22:25 AM»
Bump bumpity bump bumpers!

Offline Ellinore

«Reply #3: August 08, 2011, 07:22:06 PM»
Ellinore Plushie approves of this message!

Offline Ellinore

«Reply #4: August 10, 2011, 01:29:40 AM»
If a bump is done, and no one is there to see it...Does the bump actually happen?

Offline RainbowsHaven

«Reply #5: August 12, 2011, 04:53:51 AM»
I came, I saw, I bumped.  8)