turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Patch Artist Needed~!*  (Read 440 times)

Offline Lady Nephilim

Patch Artist Needed~!*
«: August 06, 2011, 12:33:10 PM»
Sairim
When Columbus founded America, he came upon the Lunar Children known as Lunas Mortalis Lupus. Intrigued by this species in the new land, he agreed to keep their homeland secluded from the human race in return for information about their ways of living. Unfortunately, when he returned to his home, his excitement caused him to tell of their existence to everyone. Also curious of these creatures, the other humans sought out the new land and not only did they find the Lunar Children, they found a land they wanted. Becoming greedy, they settled into the Lunar Children land named Sairim, causing them to call on their shamans to create a powerful spell that split their world and the human world. Now on a parallel plane to the human world, they live with vengeance in their hearts; the humans oblivious to their plans.

Welcome Artists~
Above was a little taste of the world of Sairim, a new dream and RP forum I will finish creating in the near-ish future. I've created this post because I'm looking for a patch artist or several who can create custom patches specifically for this dream and no other dream. This is a one-of-a-kind idea; a world I created specifically for this reason so I do not wish to have it be used anywhere else. Please review the following guidelines before replying.

Guidelines
  • You need to be RELIABLE. I don't want an artist who disappears without warning for weeks or months without getting anything done.
  • You have to provide all information from the submission form below.
  • Have EXPERIENCE! If you haven't made a patch before, don't bother. I need someone who is good at their work.
  • Follow absolutely every information I give you about each patch. Do not alter anything unless I've said so.
  • Do NOT use any information I give you for yourself.
  • You may put the patch picture on your dA or FAZ gallery as long as it is not for download/sale for anyone else to use and as long as there is a watermark, preventing others from taking it.
  • Keep me updated; I hate being left in the dark. Just ask any other artist I've hired.
  • YOU MUST PM ME YOUR FILLED OUT SUBMISSION FORM. IF YOU REPLY TO THIS POST IT WILL BE IGNORED.

Submission Form:
Experience (# of weeks, months or years):
Area of Expertise (Plants, Avatars, etc):
Preferred Payment (I can pay with basically anything Furc, DeviantArt or Paypal related):
Price:
Examples:

NOTE: I will not provide details of what I need done until after I have chose who will do what patch. Thank you for your cooperation!

anything