turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [Resolved] ur siet is borked...  (Read 1674 times)

Offline Creative

[Resolved] ur siet is borked...
«: December 17, 2007, 08:49:42 AM»
So..

http://furcartzone.com

http://www.furcartzone.com

First one is a link to the forum, second goes to your main or portal page. Not really a big issue but it does make people like me who don't use www when typing URLs angry.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 05:37:50 PM by Creative »
<?php echo "Though I may have access and the ability to ban you, I am NOT STAFF. So do NOT send me PM thinking I am. You may just end up banned on a site where I do have power.."; ?>

Offline Narnia

Re: ur siet is borked...
«Reply #1: December 17, 2007, 09:39:22 AM»
Working on fixing it. Thanks.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Creative

«Reply #2: December 17, 2007, 10:30:23 AM»
Also:

Code: [Select]
Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /index.php could not be found on this server.

Apache/1.3.39 Server at www.furcartzone.com Port 80

I get random errors trying to access the site.
<?php echo "Though I may have access and the ability to ban you, I am NOT STAFF. So do NOT send me PM thinking I am. You may just end up banned on a site where I do have power.."; ?>

Offline Narnia

«Reply #3: December 17, 2007, 10:57:34 AM»
Really? I have not received a single error using the site?

Give me more details.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Narnia

«Reply #4: December 17, 2007, 11:32:33 AM»
I think your second problems was a result of the first. Both should be fixed now.

Offline Creative

«Reply #5: December 18, 2007, 05:37:31 PM»
Seems to be fixed.

anything