turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: PLUSHIES AND SCULPTIES  (Read 1192 times)

Offline keiroko

PLUSHIES AND SCULPTIES
«: August 23, 2011, 06:19:43 PM»
YAYA FLUFFY THINGS FOR YOU TO LOVE PAWSEWN BY KEIROKO!

mmkay sooo I have a few examples online..as I did not have a camera when most of my commissions were made sooo here is what i have examples of.
-----------
Mini plushies (1-5inches) 5$ +shipping

http://keiroko.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3whcv9
-----------
Medium plushies (10-20inches) 15$ and up + shipping

http://keiroko.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3lcnax

http://keiroko.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3c1i0x
-----------
Large plushies (no current examples as I was asked not to photograph my lasted 5foot tall plushie.. but cost about 170$ after shipping because of the materials needed)

Other was about 2feet same person and came to 61$ or so .(was stitch made from longpile faux fur and trimmed in various locations with sculpted eyes by me for a more realistic appearance)

---------
Sculpties are miniature sculptures made of clay or fabric that can be used as keychains, DS charms, phone charms, hairclips, whatever you want really. I really enjoy making miniatures and offer them at very low prices. Generally 2-5$+shipping (which is like 2$ or so inside the states)
----------

LARGE COSPLAY CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE, EARS, TAILS AND PAWS PERHAPS.

----Notes! of importance before hiring ---
Prices will vary depending on price of materials, ie: fabric, eyes wanted on the plushie, stuffing desired, amount of detail and hours needed to work on the project, also shipping comes to play.
* for shipping I tend to do the priority for smaller items (12" or so ) as its 10.95 no matter where it ships to, larger is based on weight/size and harder to determine.

I do have very cheap places to purchase quality fabric..as its warehoused, which is why my prices are lower than most custom plushie makers.

--HOW TO CONTACT ME!--
*in order of fastest response*

email- [email protected]

furcadia- keiroko

furcadian forums

here in private message

*if you try to add me on msn without a note of why..i will decline (hate getting spammed by viral attempts or "cheap girls!" ads.. ya.. you should understand > , <
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 09:50:01 PM by keiroko »
**I am always open for commission just contact me** **In my forum posts that is not saying paypal is more..it is saying ..for example 1$-3$ GD or Paypal and I typed it oddly.. Forgive any miscommunications**

Offline keiroko

Re: PLUSHIES AND COSPLAY!!
«Reply #1: August 29, 2011, 01:52:29 PM»
bump
**I am always open for commission just contact me** **In my forum posts that is not saying paypal is more..it is saying ..for example 1$-3$ GD or Paypal and I typed it oddly.. Forgive any miscommunications**

Offline Omu

«Reply #2: August 29, 2011, 03:12:49 PM»
jdfjkds. I'm totally going to save up for one of these<3

Offline keiroko

«Reply #3: September 01, 2011, 03:09:14 PM»
jdfjkds. I'm totally going to save up for one of these<3
^_^ squee .oooh wait til you see the dragon I'm working on for myselfs at random. (will have it done either today or tomorrow.)

Offline keiroko

«Reply #4: September 03, 2011, 12:56:05 PM»
bump it

Offline keiroko

«Reply #5: September 06, 2011, 01:54:44 PM»
brump

Offline Zim

«Reply #6: September 07, 2011, 05:56:14 PM»
This is a fairly low-traffic board. There's no need to bump while you're still on the first page.

Offline keiroko

«Reply #7: September 13, 2011, 04:54:01 PM»
This is a fairly low-traffic board. There's no need to bump while you're still on the first page.
..i didn't see it on first page.. @_@ oh well sorry haha

Offline keiroko

«Reply #8: October 31, 2011, 11:12:38 AM»
pioki dragon by me (forgot to post this when I made it @_@ ) The eyes are supposed to look sketchy btw as if I drew them on haha.. was something I thought up and iunno if I like it but she's still cute ya

Offline keiroko

«Reply #9: June 13, 2012, 06:34:39 PM»
I need to save up 600$ to pay rent.

12/600$ so far n_n;; My plushies are very cute and I also offer sculpted miniatures

Offline keiroko

«Reply #10: July 08, 2012, 09:45:32 PM»
No one wants something cute to snuggle or be a desk buddy?

Offline Rex T-Rex

Re: PLUSHIES AND SCULPTIES
«Reply #11: July 27, 2012, 10:32:16 PM»
Very cute. Luck to you!
Visit my site-> http://rext-rex.webs.com

currently have alts on sale! http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=31876.msg468272#msg468272

I am adorifying!