turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Price check and crit' c:  (Read 808 times)

Offline Dainilli / PGF

Price check and crit' c:
«: August 30, 2011, 02:23:06 AM»

I'm curious as to what someone would pay for this.
I'm currently probably going to sell them for $5 each, but I was just curious as to what I should charge. c:
Also if anyone has any critique for this, that'd be amazing. ;;

Offline Choccy

Re: Price check and crit' c:
«Reply #1: August 30, 2011, 04:01:18 AM»
That price is a perfect price, you could sell them for even more! But it's great to start off low so you can bring in customers ;Dx

Offline alexandra

«Reply #2: August 30, 2011, 08:43:13 PM»
You could probably sell them for $15+ and make tags for the furry-paws community!

My crit is that the face looks really flat - you might want to try squishing those eyes together a bit more (and a little down) so the muzzle and cheek don't become the centerpiece!

Offline Vollkreis

«Reply #3: August 30, 2011, 09:12:50 PM»
5-15 USD is a pretty good price, but you can sell more the lower the price and in the long run get more money. Much rather have a low price and many customers than a high price and barely any (:

Offline Dainilli / PGF

«Reply #4: August 31, 2011, 05:54:54 AM»
Thank you for the help, guys!  ;D

My crit is that the face looks really flat - you might want to try squishing those eyes together a bit more (and a little down) so the muzzle and cheek don't become the centerpiece!

And thank you very much for the crit'!
Something has been bugging me about the face but I couldn't figure out what it was, so that's extremely useful. Thank you. <3
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 06:11:02 AM by PurpleGrapeFruit »

anything