turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Tattoo designs.  (Read 632 times)

Offline Schwarz

Tattoo designs.
«: September 04, 2011, 11:07:13 AM»
I need help designing a few of my tattoos. I can pay in paypal.
It doesn't have to be perfect. My tattoo artist will probably re-draw it anyway.
I just need a general reference so he knows exactly what I want.

Design #01; A raven head with red eyes, smoking a cigarette. It will have my father's name, birthdate, & (someday) deathdate. I'd like this one to look semi-realistic with the shading & whatnot. This will be on my back in-between the shoulders, so it should be a decent size.

Design #02; A machete coming through the skin. Similar to how people often have tigers or eagles clawing through their skin from the inside. Same general idea, except with a machete. I am not opposed to Jason Voorhees being within the design if somebody can draw it well. Design should be going horizontally, as it will be on my arm & will have to be covered for work.

Design #03; Jaws fist fighting the Kraken. I'll, uh. I'll provide full details if anybody actually wants to try this, lol.
I'm glad you realize how miserable your life would be without me.
re-animator.net -- a vast waste of internet

Offline Ghoast

Re: Tattoo designs.
«Reply #1: November 22, 2011, 07:51:40 PM»
Hey! I would love to try my hand at your designs! Im an aspiring tattoo artist and love any oportunity to add to my portfolio of designs. You can give my da a peek, girlineyeliner, not a lot of my designs are there but thats cuz i keep tat stuff offline to avoid theft, but I promise Im worth the gamble. And I dont ask to be paid till youre happy with it so youre not gonna get ripped.

anything