turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: One site or several?  (Read 542 times)

Kurios

• Topic Author
One site or several?
«: September 16, 2011, 05:27:43 PM»
Question for all those who play furc and have multiple characters:

1. Do you prefer to give all your characters their own sites or put all their info on one?

2. What about for an rp partner? Would you prefer them to have all their chars on the same site so you can 'pick and choose'?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 01:38:21 PM by Salendra »

Offline Spellplague

Re: One site or several?
«Reply #1: September 16, 2011, 06:11:40 PM»

Do you prefer to give all your characters their own sites or put all their info on one?

What about for an rp partner? Would you prefer combo site to pick the one of their characters that will fit the most interestingly with yours?

I use RP Repository, so while all of my characters have their own seperate sites, they are all linked on my profile save for thoses that I've made anonymous. Given how I will go into multi-page extensive detail about them, this is a lot easier on everyone's eyes than a single site.
Contact
(faz/fam/da/rpr) spellplague

Kurios

• Topic Author
«Reply #2: September 18, 2011, 01:39:58 PM»

Do you prefer to give all your characters their own sites or put all their info on one?

What about for an rp partner? Would you prefer combo site to pick the one of their characters that will fit the most interestingly with yours?

I use RP Repository, so while all of my characters have their own seperate sites, they are all linked on my profile save for thoses that I've made anonymous. Given how I will go into multi-page extensive detail about them, this is a lot easier on everyone's eyes than a single site.

I've was thinking about that actually. Just might try that!

Offline Spellplague

«Reply #3: September 18, 2011, 02:18:45 PM»

I've was thinking about that actually. Just might try that!

It's good! :) And you can choose whether or not they are anonymous.
Contact
(faz/fam/da/rpr) spellplague