turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: i'd love your imput. <3  (Read 703 times)

Offline Mae

i'd love your imput. <3
«: May 10, 2008, 09:21:54 PM»

[click to zoom.]

any imput would be lurvely. <3 'specially on the top bg. i did that completely in mspaint, from scratch and stuff. ^_^

the outlines were by cheska.
all ports for ade and mythi, for a contest. c: the contest is over and the ports can't be editted any farther, which is why i felt it safe to post this.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 11:55:45 PM by Allison »
fffffffffffff.

Offline Hugo

Re: critiques! (added another one, need prices on it.)
«Reply #1: May 20, 2008, 11:08:05 AM»
I wouldn't pay for it, but probably because I don't have any characters that would fit it. In general though you could probably get 6 or 7GD. More depending on where you advertise.

The lines are pretty good (I wouldn't use as much collar bone, but it might be her style. The character also seems to lack a chin aside from the mask), but the shading looks a little choppy in the hair (Lighter shades contrasting too much against darker shades instead of having a medium between them).

PS. I never knew Alice loved me enough to get a V port.

Offline Mae

Re: i'd love your imput. <3
«Reply #2: May 20, 2008, 11:56:01 PM»
editted! n_n
fffffffffffff.

Offline Lord

Re: i'd love your imput. <3
«Reply #3: May 25, 2008, 05:17:22 AM»
they look very nice. youre looking for shading crit? i think it looks good. however, the only thing i'd change with it would be on the upper right one, her left arm. im nooot quite sure how to explain it.. but see the portrait in the bottom right, how her arm is bent up, and near the elbow, some of the black from the outline is taken away from the bottom of the bend, to show that the arm is curved yet still attached? try doing that with the top right.

erk, im horrible at explaining things. xx sorry.