turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Cheap Commissions!  (Read 343 times)

Offline Neonic Ink

Cheap Commissions!
«: September 27, 2011, 12:47:21 AM»

Bigger image: http://d.facdn.net/art/neonicink/1317101679.neonicink_commission_chart.png

• I usually get started as soon as I am commissioned.

If you'd like to watch a stream of your work being done, just tell me when you are availible. I do for customer satisfaction as I like to fix mistakes as soon as possible.
  • If you are not pleased with my work, I will do ONE redo, if you still aren't pleased, you get half your money back. Because of the work I put into the drawing, I can't afford the lost time on artwork.
  • Even if what you requested is not listed on the "Will Not Draw List" I still have say over if I want to draw your fetish or not, though I am pretty laid back.
  • If need be, I will offer IM contacts so I can better be in contact with you.
  • As long as you give me proper credit, you can post your artwork wherever you like. Just PLEASE give me credit.
  • I can be negotiable with prices!
  • Please have references for me to use. This helps me help you a lot! I will charge extra for having to draw off written descriptions.
  • If I am drawing from an adoptable, please have proof that the character design is your's. I don't want any drama that I've had before.

PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE!

Please reply here, PM me or whisper Neonic Ink!

Thank you for your time!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 01:25:35 AM by Neonic Ink »

Offline Neonic Ink

Re: Cheap Commissions!
«Reply #1: September 28, 2011, 11:26:52 AM»
Le Bump!

Offline Neonic Ink

«Reply #2: October 01, 2011, 12:21:55 AM»
LeBump x2

Offline Neonic Ink