turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Coop - Alts, Money, Etc  (Read 360 times)

Offline FAM

Coop - Alts, Money, Etc
«: October 15, 2011, 12:00:42 AM»
Coop - Alts, Money, Etc
17 July 2011, 8:05 pm

I don't know how many people he had left confused and angry because he had scammed or something. Cooper (Coop) is gone, and nobody know's where he is? His dA, FAM, and everything is inactive and I am waiting for my two portspaces, and alt Buster. I came to trust him, but he lost all his trust until he gives me my shit.

How is it so hard to send me a simple password AT LEAST, and I have no idea where my spaces are!

After talking to a lot of people, I found that he had also scammed other's of their money, digo's, art, and alts. I was informed by him that he's been having trouble but I still see no reason for him to disappear without saying something like, "Internet no longer available." "I can't give you anything cus I'm working." But even if he did, he still has other options (library computer, friend, etc).

Does ANYONE know where he is? - Has he talked to anyone about leaving or something, and are you sure? He's supposedly a good friend of mine but I don't think I should trust him anymore, I just need to know what's the deal. Am I going to get my stuff? I've been waiting since February, and I'm not at all happy with it. As I am not allowed to give logs, and I don't have any, let me just explain that I was talking with him and decided I wanted Buster. He wanted Burt so we made a trade, and he told me he would give me Buster's password soon and he'd be happy if I gave him Burt's then, so I was feeling comfortable with him and I did. I soon got 2 spaces for my alt Compulsive and after we traded alts (I gave him Solvig for some alts), somebody accidently gifted the spaces to Solvig instead of my alt. He said he'd give me them back once they were tradeable (a week). A week passed, he was gone! I still didn't have Buster. I couldn't get in contact with him. I thought, no biggie, he'll be back, right? I haven't heard until today, Chevy told me he sold Solvig sometime for 10gd or 12gd, something crazy and I was pissed. I don't know how to contact him, where my spaces are, if he has them or does Solvig?

I HOPE SOMEBODY CAN HELP..!?

EDIT// he obviously sold buster. e___e!!!

Source: Furcadia Alt Market - Trading Scam Alerts

Please visit Furcadia Alt Market for additional information.

anything