turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Scammer? - Editted!  (Read 321 times)

Offline FAM

Scammer? - Editted!
«: October 15, 2011, 12:00:53 AM»
Scammer? - Editted!
18 July 2011, 11:42 pm

Unknown scammer :c

I was happily nomming some popcorn when my friend was all "hai kenny y u run from me on konvict lolz XD" I thought she was kidding, because...I was nomming popcorn and not at furcadia! Then I decided, what if she's not lying? and whispered my alt I had just bought not even a whole day ago from Anthro on the forum (can be known in-game as Anthro, Eldest.) I was so confused when I did get ahold of my own alt, and said "give me back my alt lolz" and they turned their whispers off. I wasn't taking this shit. Me and my friends spam-joined them, they logged off. I looked through my email and saw they were stupid enough to change the password through my email, silly person! I got it back and changed Konvict's email and password and I got it back. This person is a fail @ scamming.

It was my mistake but they could've been nice and ignored my mistake!:

I got their alt, changed the email, but didn't confirm it until after I changed the password, silly me!

edit// it seems she had said she didn't do it but who else could have possibly done it? nobody knows my passwords except my trusted friends, and they were the ones who found the alt logged on while i was away.

JUST BE AWARE..

Source: Furcadia Alt Market - Trading Scam Alerts

Please visit Furcadia Alt Market for additional information.