turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: A few nifty updates. Direct gallery links, updated profile info!  (Read 873 times)

Offline Zodiac

So Narnia has gone and updated a few of the things I've seen being talked about or noticed on my own, to help make the site more smooth-running.

• The "View All Images" Link in your personal profile now links to your gallery in its Categorized Form, instead of a mass collection of every image you've ever uploaded.
  • Direct Gallery links! You can now access galleries by going to www.furcartzone.com/art/username - Remember to replace "username" with the name of the person's gallery you want to see! (Ex: www.furcartzone.com/art/turquoise will take you to mine.)
  • Want to view your profile? Now your name at the top of the screen next to the welcome message is a quick and easy to find portal directly to your own profile. Oh, conveniance! You can also type www.furcartzone.com/profile/username or www.furcartzone.com/user/username - Always replacing "username" with the name of the person you are trying to look at.

Be sure to stay on the lookout for more new features as they come! And don't forget to check out our brand new Journals feature by clicking on your Blogs tab! :)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 11:59:09 PM by Narnia »