turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: sketch/lineart/black&white fullbody of HUMAN characters.  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Eliotte

sketch/lineart/black&white fullbody of HUMAN characters.
«: October 22, 2011, 08:56:00 PM»
seriously none of your furry shit, if you are not experienced with drawing humans or your art looks like you peeled your ass cheeks apart and smeared your shit on the paper, do not post here. i'm so tired of the whole "cheap art for shit art" deal...

alright, so, anyone with experience on how to draw human characters, post your gallery link (faz, dA, furaffinity even) with a price for a two character human fullbody.

if you are the type of artist who does not have a flat rate/increases their prices for "complex" characters or whatever, do not post here. seriously. don't.

i want this to have no background, either.

alright, thanks guys and sorry for seeming like a bitch. <3

Offline Grumpyskunk

Re: sketch/lineart/black&white fullbody of HUMAN characters.
«Reply #1: October 22, 2011, 09:01:20 PM»
BITCH BUY MY ART.

DO IT. PAY ME TO DRAW OUR CHARACTERS.

Offline Eliotte

«Reply #2: October 22, 2011, 09:02:45 PM»
BITCH BUY MY ART.

DO IT. PAY ME TO DRAW OUR CHARACTERS.

i'd rather lick the bottom of a public pool.

Offline Dubstep

« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 09:19:46 PM by Massive Attack »

Offline Jeeves

«Reply #4: October 24, 2011, 04:53:20 AM»
Got some info here with commissioning info and plenty more samples on my FA, if you're interested. Would do a flat color fullbody drawing of two people for $25

Offline Eliotte

«Reply #5: October 25, 2011, 06:25:12 PM»
Got some info here with commissioning info and plenty more samples on my FA, if you're interested. Would do a flat color fullbody drawing of two people for $25

no flats, sorry. seriously. this cannot be coloured not even if it was amazing art for 1 buck, lol. i cannot picture this piece any other way but without colour. ty so much though, i'll be whispering you to discuss prices and i'll check your thread for more human samples.

Offline Astra

«Reply #6: October 25, 2011, 08:33:16 PM»
For sloppy doodles, I'll draw two people for $6.
For cleaner sketches, I charge $7 +5 for an extra char, so $12.
If by black and white you mean grayscale shading, I'll shade in B&W semi-realistically for $20, +5 for the extra char.

My gallery is here but it's mostly full of ferals, so I threw some links down below so you don't have to fish for the humans.

http://asjure.com/images/premades/Lady.png
http://asjure.com/images/Zombie.png

...Bah, I forgot the rest of my examples aren't actually uploaded, hah. >.>  Well, if you like what you see, just PM me and I can provide you with a bunch of examples of what I can do from the times I brought my laptop in with me to my life drawing class. xD  The way I shaded those will also be similar to how I'd do B&W shading.

anything