turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Seeking multiple transparent character graphics  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Vin

Seeking multiple transparent character graphics
«: November 06, 2011, 10:02:00 PM»
Hello. I like drawing but I have been blocked for a long time.

I also like programming websites, and it would be really great if I had some nice artwork to use for their designs, so I'm looking for a few artists to render my characters in their style for use on my web creations.

Please name your price and leave me your Furcadia name (or your aim or your skype OR your email, whichever you use most) in reply to this topic so I can whisper you. I'm usually on late at night around 10 or 11 pm FST. If I don't contact you, I wasn't interested. Sorry.

I have many differently shaped characters and want art of some specific poses. The style I want is cutesy and chibi-ish. I'm fond of manga style but prefer more non-manga cartoon styles. I want bright colors and sharp lines as well as transparent backgrounds. The art should be at a large scale so it looks best when resized; about  1500x1500 pixels max.

These are the characters I want art of with a short description of their personalities:
(what the fuck alllll of these links worked a few days ago. i've fixed them. some art is by me, some is not. keep in mind that they're mainly not specifically dressed - they change clothes a lot - so i might need art of clothes they aren't wearing :x.)
1. Vin (ref) - He's a dark and gloomy music producer.
2. Alanzo (ref) - A very flamboyant model, singer and fag.
3. Darren (ref) - A quiet but introspective savant.
4. Rogan (ref) - A perpetually stoned store manager.
(extra refs for the first four of them together: here)
5. Blaine (ref) - A ghost magician guy.
6. Cosmo (ref) - An angry, corrupt police officer.
7. Sonny (ref - A meteorologist.
8. Chaz - He has no art but resembles Sonny, so I'll try to help describe him.
9. Vango (ref) - A mongoose. durp.

If you want to offer to draw one of these, just post with your price and the character(s) you'd be interested in drawing, or you can email me at this address: murr(hat)mongoose(bot)me. I want more than one artist for this and I will plug every artist on each web design I create generously.

Thanks for reading! Hope to hear from you soon.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 02:22:04 PM by Vin »
Yo, I'm looking for a mongoose who owes me 5 bucks. If you see him, let me know. He has a cheap-ass skateboard.
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Vin

Re: Seeking multiple transparent character graphics
«Reply #1: November 07, 2011, 11:57:39 AM»
Do not whisper me your offers on Furcadia. Post here.

Please read the whole post, thanks.
Yo, I'm looking for a mongoose who owes me 5 bucks. If you see him, let me know. He has a cheap-ass skateboard.
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Vin

«Reply #2: November 08, 2011, 11:53:50 PM»
still lookin'
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Allizia

«Reply #3: November 09, 2011, 02:29:10 AM»
My prices arent too bad I dont think. Unless just clicking was wrong, most of the refs didnt work. But for examples, here are mine: dA & FA

Depending on exactly what you want of each, I should be able to do most of anything.
prices range from  2$ for a simple head shot to 7$+ for full body, but that all depends on how complex it is, and I do discounts for bulk. :)
I'm best reached via a coupl things.
Ziam on Furcadia
[email protected]---Email and MSN
And my skype: Dawnstarxx

I hope to hear from you ^^
I sell cheap art and ports for GD
PM me if interested

Offline Toronto

«Reply #4: November 09, 2011, 01:32:50 PM»
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/lhouis/

I would prefer to draw a character that is feral or very clearly anthro -- they're easier for me. I wasn't able to get your provided links to work, unfortunately!

Price depends on level of detail. I'm thinking somewhere in the range of $10 - $15. I'm very flexible though and if you like my art, you should probably just PM or whisper Lhouis.
pm or whisper on toronto/lhouis :>

Offline Vin

«Reply #5: November 09, 2011, 02:22:34 PM»
After about an hour of scrounging for my art, I fixed the links.
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Vin

«Reply #6: November 12, 2011, 07:42:39 PM»
stiiillll lookin'
COMMISSIONS OPEN

Offline Storm Tundra

«Reply #7: December 17, 2011, 07:15:38 AM»
Interested in doing Vango for you, my examples are here.