turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Sierra's Design for Sale  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Trooper

Sierra's Design for Sale
«: November 22, 2011, 11:04:31 PM»
Sierra the alt, was recently destroyed by Cironir in a scam involving Couple's old owner. Therefore, since I am the previous owner of the alt before the scam took place, the art and ports were rewarded to me. I don't really know what I want for it yet, but here it is:

She also has artwork:

Offline Song

Re: Sierra's Design for Sale
«Reply #1: November 23, 2011, 11:13:54 AM»
Jeeze.. what happened? O_O

Offline Bluebird

«Reply #2: November 25, 2011, 10:57:00 PM»
Possibly interested. any idea where the alt, itself, went?

-edit- Please PM me as I may not be able to access forum posts from my phone.

Offline Marill

«Reply #3: November 25, 2011, 11:00:34 PM»
pm'd

Offline Trooper

«Reply #4: November 27, 2011, 08:58:02 PM»
Uhm, I'm pretty positive from what I understand the alt was banned/removed from the game forvever. :/ Thus leaving me her design since I owner her before she was used in a scam.

Alexia

«Reply #5: November 28, 2011, 06:56:02 PM»
you have no right to sell this design it still belongs to be. previous sierra rorary or whatever traded her to me <_ i had nothing to do with it, i sorted that with cironir proving i was not roary. The alt isbanend but only because of the previous owners actions, everything was sorted between me and cironir thus leaving the design still in my hands. you want more information PM me. i traded for her fair and square and if you sell a designw hich does not belong to you, well fuck i guess i'll have a clone running around *rolls eyes*
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 07:00:01 PM by Lex is the Sex »

Offline Trooper

«Reply #6: November 29, 2011, 07:07:56 PM»
Yep, that's right, I was told it was mine, and you are BANNED from furcadia. You are Finish, aren't you? Whichever, I don't care, it is mine to use, if you have any questions you take it up with the big guys.

Alexia

«Reply #7: November 30, 2011, 01:24:15 AM»
Yep, that's right, I was told it was mine, and you are BANNED from furcadia. You are Finish, aren't you? Whichever, I don't care, it is mine to use, if you have any questions you take it up with the big guys.

i am not finish. It's mine still. Thankyou, I alreadyd id I was told it was still in my possession! I'm not banned I can log on if you really want me too, I've been unbanned cause I proved to cironir who I was :)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 01:17:17 AM by Lex is the Sex »

Offline Asia

«Reply #8: November 30, 2011, 03:31:16 AM»
If it's such a big deal why not talk to Cironir about who he gave permission too Sierra's design rather then battling it out.

Offline Bluebird

«Reply #9: December 01, 2011, 04:14:14 PM»
Cironir will be notified, and this will be resolved. Please dont spam the thread with arguments. thank you!!