turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: HTML websites  (Read 622 times)

Offline Paxil

HTML websites
«: December 01, 2011, 01:59:53 AM»
Hello potential customer! I am currently offering my HTML skills to make websites for you all. Prices and what they include are listed below. An example of my work http://www.jamoke.webs.com. Also I do accept alternate payment, just ask me and I will gladly work something out with you!

1. Simple 5 GD - Includes: 1 page, text box, colors of your choice
2. Basic 10 GD - Includes: 1 page, text box, colors of your choice, 1 song of your choice, 1 picture
3. Deluxe 15 GD - Includes: 1 page, text box, colors of your choice, 1 music playlist (5 songs maximum) of your choice, multiple pictures, visitor counter

Contact information

-Whisper me on Jamoke
-PM me
-Reply to this thread

Offline Paxil

Re: HTML websites
«Reply #1: December 01, 2011, 12:29:13 PM»
Bumper cars

Offline Paxil

«Reply #2: December 02, 2011, 09:43:30 AM»
Bumpy pickles

Offline Jaguar

«Reply #3: December 02, 2011, 06:59:44 PM»
Moved to correct section--you'll find more customers in "Offering" than "Seeking".  :D

Also, these boards tend to be fairly low traffic.  You probably won't need to bump every day; you probably won't be pushed down very far in a mere 24 hours!

Good luck!

Offline Paxil

«Reply #4: December 02, 2011, 07:27:58 PM»
Moved to correct section--you'll find more customers in "Offering" than "Seeking".  :D

Also, these boards tend to be fairly low traffic.  You probably won't need to bump every day; you probably won't be pushed down very far in a mere 24 hours!

Good luck!

Whoopsie

anything