turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Returning to Furcadia! Remap human/anthro ports!  (Read 608 times)

Offline Zeltard

Returning to Furcadia! Remap human/anthro ports!
«: December 28, 2011, 06:48:34 PM»
Hey, wow it's been a while since I've been here. I kind of missed it guys. Well, I've decided to return to doing portrait commissions. I'm totally willing to admit I've gotten pretty rusty over the years.
This is really important to me, I've come to a point in my life where I really need money to survive and the way the economy is here I can't seem to land a job. I'm saving so that I can attend college in the summer and I figured since I've had a lack of art and Furcadia in my life I'd come back to doing port commissions here.

I'll keep you updated on what the commission money is going to here.

Collage Application Fee: $0/$95

Onto the important stuff!
I do remaps, and non-remaps. I haven't been doing ports in a very long time so I'll need you to be a little patient with me while i get my bearings back.
My best ports are my human ports, but I can do anthro and pokemon ports too. I haven't really done many feral ports, but if you are in need of those I can try to please!

I don't have very many samples, well. Of newer ports because I haven't been doing any. I did a couple quick warm-up ports and I'll throw those up here for now, but they aren't my best ports.

Samples:

Until I have some better samples up I'm only going to charge a minimum of $5 per portrait, but after I've gotten some done I might raise my price.

I will only be accepting Paypal, unless it is a large order. Then, and only then will I accept Snail-Mail. I'm sorry I won't be taking GD, digos or portspaces at the time because those won't pay my school fees or rent, I'm sorry.

My contact information
My paypal e-mail is: [email protected]
If you need me ASAP the best place to get my attention will be Skype. I am on Skype almost 24 hours a day, and will be able to answer any questions. Feel free to add 'zeltard' on skype.
The second best way to contact me would be via PM.
Thirdly, posting on this forum.

Offline Zeltard

Re: Returning to Furcadia! Remap human/anthro ports!
«Reply #1: December 30, 2011, 07:48:30 PM»
bump

Offline Zeltard

Re: Returning to Furcadia! Remap human/anthro ports!
«Reply #2: January 12, 2012, 03:09:49 AM»
up