turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Possible Roary attack. Old owner of Couple.  (Read 303 times)

Offline FAM

Possible Roary attack. Old owner of Couple.
«: December 30, 2011, 12:00:30 AM»
Possible Roary attack. Old owner of Couple.
21 November 2011, 1:08 pm

Ok so a couple of days ago, Couple whispered me that she wanted to pay for some html that I had made. I agreed. She said she would pay in alts. Two of the alts were Loose and Reverse. When the transaction was done and I gave Couple the html, I was given the alts with the pass as (000Quail), and i changed their passes/emails. Days pass, and this morning I attempt to log onto Rioting, one of my many alts, and It says my password is wrong. What??!!?! I try to log onto any alt I can, all of them say the same thing. I start panicking and go into my email account to see what was wrong, though I'm not stupid, I know what could have happened. In my email, it states that the passwords had been changed and that their new passwords were 000quail, (some of them had different numbers, but all of them had the word 'Quail' in it). I quickly reclaimed most of my alts, (except for Tarrow, loose, and reverse), changed their passwords and emails, then looked for any clue as to who might have done it. It took a while for me to realize that the old owner of couple used the same password for the alts she'd given me, on the stolen alts.

I waited all day to have Couple finally come online, when she did I whispered her, hoping for a confrontation. Instead I found the new owner of Couple explaining she had /just/ purchased couple yesterday from /Loose/ the alt that the old owner of couple had given me. That is further proof that the old owner of couple had done this. When i talked further with the new owner of couple, she had explained that the old owner might be someone named Roary, or European. Both are said to have a bad rep. So I'm guessing it might be them.

I have two emails in which I found on my alts, if you know /exactly/ who this person is, I'd appreciate if you could tell me. Also, I'd appreciate if you could direct a guardian my way? No one has been able to help at all, I'm getting pretty aggravated by the whole ordeal. Only because the person who stole my alts, stole some digos from me and also stole like 7-15 bucks.

EDIT:

Alts that are stolen:loose, reverse, bites, and appointed.

emails used: [email protected] & [email protected]

Source: Furcadia Alt Market - Trading Scam Alerts

Please visit Furcadia Alt Market for additional information.

anything