turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Avatar Patcher  (Read 772 times)

Offline Dillen

«: January 01, 2012, 11:46:56 PM»
I am currently looking for estimates and would appreciate /experienced & professional/ patchers who are serious about creating a custom feral dream patch. By custom I mean custom patches, walkabouts, portraits. I am only looking for an estimate right now.

What I'm looking for is something very similar to Yellowstone, Redwood Ravine, and any other canine dream. I'm not trying to 'replicate' these dreams, I merely wish to have a 'professional' dream such as theirs. I thank you in advance and please do not hesitate to whisper me in game as dillen, or p.m me here. Thank you.

I have found two people to help me. Currently I have Bumish/kric  and Nuhvok. Both are adding their personal patches. However despite their help, im still in need of some unique avatars. What I'm looking for as of now is:

Adult wolf avatars* (I've contacted the owner of Kluane reserve, and I'm interested in the older version of their current wolf avs. However they'll need to be shaded. If anyone is interested in showing their own wolf avs, please feel free.)

Puppy avatars* (they must coincide with the adult versions.)

Random wood land critter avatars *(to fill in the gaps)

Bear avatar

Horse avatar* (I'm interested in Kric's horse avatars, however anyone is free to submit their samples. I might change my mind.)

If anyone is submitting/showing their avatars, please make sure they have ports as well. I'm paying for the 'whole' package, not half.

I'd appreciate samples of dreams {{screenshots are encouraged}}. As well as prices.

List of possiblities(this is more of a note to me, than you):

Deathdog- woodland critters $20-$30

msn if you wish to contact me at any time: [email protected]
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 08:04:30 AM by Dillen »

Offline Snalf

Re: Looking for estimates for a professional feral dream.
«Reply #1: January 18, 2012, 08:15:21 PM»

Offline Dillen

Re: Looking for estimates for a professional feral dream.
«Reply #2: January 24, 2012, 04:39:42 PM»
http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?topic=14016.0 Go here for some info on me!

Thank you! However I've currently found a dream weaver. Sorry o':

Offline Deathdog

Re: Avatar Patcher
«Reply #3: January 25, 2012, 02:02:39 AM»
http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?topic=16101.msg117486#new I have experience in both items and avatars (though I dont have any recent avatars i can show you) I'd be interested in doing some woodland critters if you want.

My estimate for walkabouts it between 20-30 GD depending on complexity.

Offline Dillen

«Reply #4: January 25, 2012, 08:05:20 AM»
http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?topic=16101.msg117486#new I have experience in both items and avatars (though I dont have any recent avatars i can show you) I'd be interested in doing some woodland critters if you want.

My estimate for walkabouts it between 20-30 GD depending on complexity.

Thank you, I'll notify you when the time is right.

Offline Deathdog

«Reply #5: January 25, 2012, 08:50:50 AM»
Okie dokie lokie