turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Any Artist, Any Type  (Read 642 times)

Offline Primal

Any Artist, Any Type
«: January 11, 2012, 11:45:00 AM»
UPDATE 29/04/2012
I might also snag premade anthro designs off of you, for the same payment!

That seems awful broad, care to explain?
Alright, so here's the breakdown. I love art, and I love having art of my characters in different styles. I also love to go 'Here's my character, do whatever the absolute fuck you want'. Why? Because I like to see how different people will portray my creations. If you want to draw them sitting, fine. If you want to draw them pole-dancing, fine. Eating an ice cream, playing an instrument, skydiving, candlelit dinner, hunting, looking over the edge of a volcano - I don't care. Do as you please! That's the beauty of artistic freedom, isn't it?

Alright, so what are you paying in?
Alts. Pretty, pretty alts, which you can find here.
I'm adding new ones bi-weekly, for the most part.

Who/what do you want me to draw?

Need a reference? Any of these guys/gals:
www.wix.com/zarcon/kern
www.wix.com/zarcon/arcana
www.xbenvolio.webs.com
Starbeam - http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/360/3/d/starbeam_by_kedavre-d4k3ml6.jpg
Rozetta - http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/324/7/f/rozetta_by_fang-d4gr995.png

Detailed Description Characters
Freki - www.rprepository.com/c/freki
Tombe - www.rprepository.com/c/tombe

You say you can work from description if it's a simple character, and you have freedom to dress them up however the fuck you please?
Xarien - Gigantic bear anthro' (6'3, 230lbs), Blue-Grey fur, brown throat/chin/upper chest, brown hair, dark brown eyes.
Whylhm - Beautiful, effeminate male elf with pale skin and pale blonde hair. Sharp blue eyes. Medieval / renaissance era. Analytical and intelligent personality.

For something a little more fun, you can try:
Ratt, a female rat anthro with a Silver Fawn fur pattern, ginger hair and green eyes.
Dress her up in anything metal / rocker. Need hints? www.toxicvisionclothing. tumblr.com That designer has an Etsy listed on the side bar of her Tumblr, check the items for sale and the sold section. Put together any outfit you want, as revealing or as covering as you please.

Don't want to draw her sexy / rocker? That's cool too. Dress her up in something cute-geeky, or simply pretty if it strikes you.

Want to do rocker without doing the sexy? Band shirts are your friend. Think Judas Priest, Alice Cooper, Dio, Disturbed, Three Days Grace, Iron Maiden, Ratt, Def Leppard, White Lion, etc'.

Alright, that's all fine and dandy, but how do I go about this?
  • Post here.
  • PM me here.
  • PM me on FAM, username Svel.
  • Whisper me in-game as Rozetta or Arcana.
  • E-mail me - [email protected]

Please provide examples of your work from the get-go, and let me know which alt or alts you're interested in the most! Certain alts are of higher price than others and I won't accept simply 'decent' art for a well named alt.
Ex. RL names (Except for Zaza) would be higher value. Words like Ignorant would be higher value.

Completed Trades
Motorhead to Dillen for art of Kern.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 01:14:29 PM by Primal »
Arcana - Rozetta - Ratt - Vik - Primal - Lenient

Offline Dillen

Re: Any Artist, Any Type
«Reply #1: January 11, 2012, 05:43:42 PM»
Kern for Lollita or Motörhead maybe?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 07:25:43 PM by Dillen »

Offline Primal

«Reply #2: January 12, 2012, 08:57:56 AM»
PM'd.

Offline Primal

«Reply #3: January 16, 2012, 08:37:08 AM»
Added two new characters to choose from.
FAM thread has been updated.

Offline Primal

«Reply #4: February 05, 2012, 03:46:46 PM»
Updated FAM thread.

Offline Primal

«Reply #5: April 29, 2012, 07:39:32 AM»
Alt list overhauled.