turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Anyone know the artist to this piece?  (Read 650 times)

Offline Syda

Anyone know the artist to this piece?
«: January 30, 2012, 11:55:09 AM»
So I saw this picture on furc:

and I'm currently trying to find the artist for said picture! If anyone knows the original owner, please post here or pm me!

Offline gaga

Re: Anyone know the artist to this piece?
«Reply #1: February 04, 2012, 03:24:20 AM»
did you try asking whoever had this picture as their desc...

Offline Syda

«Reply #2: February 05, 2012, 02:07:20 PM»
Yep! They said they got it off the internet, but didn't remember where from exactly, but to try Photobucket or Google. I know several of my friends have also seen it before, but they don't remember from who or where either, and I can't find it when I try to look for it myself, unfortunately ;-;.

I looked on DA too, which nothing to show for it.  So I figured maybe someone from the FAZ community would be able to possibly help me out ;3;.

Offline Theme

«Reply #3: February 13, 2012, 05:30:19 PM»
It took me some time to figure out where the image in question came from since I recognized the style right away. The artist is Gasara on deviantART and the character was created though THIS.

However, the dress up game was created for their character and it clearly states in the artist comments NOT to create an OC from said dress-up due to the fact that the game was created specifically for their character: "Masa is my original character. Please do not create your own OCs by copying directly from the game or editing screenshots."

Offline Syda

«Reply #4: February 13, 2012, 06:27:39 PM»
Thaat's what I thought! <3 Thanks so much Theme! I really really appreciate it!

anything