turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Seeking anthro art/help designing alt  (Read 482 times)

Offline hill

Seeking anthro art/help designing alt
«: January 30, 2012, 07:38:34 PM»
I'm trying to design a new character though I'm horrid at designs so I'm looking for help. The character name is Nicotine. The only details I know I want are listed below and the rest of the design is open to artistic freedom.

- Female canine, skinny.
- I have no markings or colors set that I want though I don't want her to be a solid color though I don't want her to have a ton of markings. Something cute yet simple.
- Industrial bar through upper right ear.
- Cartilage piercing in upper left ear with rainbow balls on both sides.
- Gauges/plugs in both ears. Not huge but not small. She changes her plugs constantly so feel free to put plugs or tunnels with whatever kind of design you want.
- Silver septum nose ring.
- Nipple rings. (only if nude drawing is included with the clothed reference to show markings and what not)
- Dark brown/black hair that's just past shoulders.
- "Scene/emo" hair cut. Long, straight bottom layer while top layers are short and "poofy". Please feel free to ask for a reference if needed.
- She tends to put colors in her hair though she usually sticks to blue, lime green, pink, orange, and red. Please feel free to ask for a reference if needed.
- Clothing doesn't matter though she loves band t-shits and obscure/odd t-shirts. Feel free to put her in a hoodie/jacket/whatever.
- She tends to wear random necklaces and bracelets though her favorites tend to have handcuffs, locks/keys, and hearts on them.
- She usual wears flats or slip on Van type shoes. Her favorites are a pair of black and white polka-dot and blue and white plaid.
- She always wears a belt when she wears jeans. They are either studded belts or "seat-belt" belts. Please feel free to ask for a reference if needed.
- She LOVES glowsticks and is often seen with several of them on a bracelet, necklace, her belt, or simply just twirling them around when she does have them.
- She is a smoker so she is usually seen with a cigarette.
- She smokes marijuana as well and is occasionally seen with either a joint, glass pipe, or glass bong.
- She drinks on occasion and can sometimes be seen with a drink of some kind in her hand. She loves stuff like Mike's Hard Lemonade and Smirnoff drinks and hates "normal" beer.

If you're interested in drawing her and helping me design her please PM me or whisper me in-game on Hill and we can discuss you're prices. :)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 08:22:44 PM by hill »

Offline hill

Re: Seeking anthro art/help designing alt
«Reply #1: February 05, 2012, 03:51:53 PM»
bump

Offline hill

«Reply #2: February 12, 2012, 08:21:23 PM»
bump

Offline hill

«Reply #3: February 13, 2012, 06:38:09 PM»
bump

Offline hill

«Reply #4: February 14, 2012, 06:51:09 PM»
bump

Offline Zim

«Reply #5: February 15, 2012, 03:34:18 PM»
This is a fairly low-traffic board. There's no need to bump while you're still on the first page.

Offline hill

«Reply #6: February 21, 2012, 10:57:29 PM»
bump

anything