turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Design for Nicotine  (Read 770 times)

Offline hill

Design for Nicotine
«: January 30, 2012, 07:49:56 PM»
I'm trying to design a new character though I'm horrid at designs so I'm looking for help. The character name is Nicotine. I do not have a set ending date for this. It will end whenever I get a design that I like. The only details I know I want are listed below and the rest of the design is open to artistic freedom.

- Female canine, skinny.
- I have no markings or colors set that I want though I don't want her to be a solid color though I don't want her to have a ton of markings. Something cute yet simple.
- Industrial bar through upper right ear.
- Cartilage piercing in upper left ear with rainbow balls on both sides.
- Gauges/plugs in both ears. Not huge but not small. She changes her plugs constantly so feel free to put plugs or tunnels with whatever kind of design you want.
- Silver septum nose ring.
- Nipple rings. (only if nude drawing is included with the clothed reference to show markings and what not)
- Dark brown/black hair that's just past shoulders.
- "Scene/emo" hair cut. Long, straight bottom layer while top layers are short and "poofy". Please feel free to ask for a reference if needed.
- She tends to put colors in her hair though she usually sticks to blue, lime green, pink, orange, and red. Please feel free to ask for a reference if needed.
- Clothing doesn't matter though she loves band t-shits and obscure/odd t-shirts. Feel free to put her in a hoodie/jacket/whatever.
- She tends to wear random necklaces and bracelets though her favorites tend to have handcuffs, locks/keys, and hearts on them.
- She usual wears flats or slip on Van type shoes. Her favorites are a pair of black and white polka-dot and blue and white plaid.
- She always wears a belt when she wears jeans. They are either studded belts or "seat-belt" belts. Please feel free to ask for a reference if needed.
- - She LOVES glowsticks and is often seen with several of them on a bracelet, necklace, her belt, or simply just twirling them around when she does have them.
- She is a smoker so she is usually seen with a cigarette.
- She smokes marijuana as well and is occasionally seen with either a joint, glass pipe, or glass bong.
- She drinks on occasion and can sometimes be seen with a drink of some kind in her hand. She loves stuff like Mike's Hard Lemonade and Smirnoff drinks and hates "normal" beer.

If you decide that you would like to offer a design for her whisper me in-game on Hill, PM me here, or send me an e-mail at [email protected] with your design. I do not have a set price and can offer alts, GD, spaces, and possibly PP. When you link me to the design please list a price that you would like to get for the design and we can talk numbers from there. :)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 08:24:29 PM by hill »

Offline hill

Re: Design for Nicotine
«Reply #1: February 05, 2012, 03:50:56 PM»
bump

Offline hill

«Reply #2: February 11, 2012, 09:56:43 AM»
bump

Offline hill

«Reply #3: February 12, 2012, 08:23:36 PM»
bump

Offline hill

«Reply #4: February 13, 2012, 06:37:12 PM»
bump

Offline hill

«Reply #5: February 14, 2012, 06:51:51 PM»
bump

Offline hill

«Reply #6: February 15, 2012, 07:26:04 PM»
bump

Offline hill

«Reply #7: February 21, 2012, 10:58:02 PM»
bump

Offline Zim

«Reply #8: February 28, 2012, 06:57:20 PM»
I see you have an unresolved contest from last year on this page. Is that finished, and have the prizes been handed out? I have people asking.