turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Commissions: Proceeds go to Breast Cancer Awareness!  (Read 274 times)

Offline ichimeansone

Commissions: Proceeds go to Breast Cancer Awareness!
«: February 03, 2012, 01:35:05 AM»
Hey guys. Recently my aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer and I would like to do commissions and donate more than half the proceeds to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

I’m willing to draw pretty much anything, so don’t be afraid to ask (Please keep in mind I'm much better at drawing people/animals, but I can also draw furries if you want...also I can do NSFW)! Even if you can’t buy a commission please try to spread the word, it’s going to a good cause after all :’> Please contact me via note at my dA anari-chan.deviantart.com

Here are a few examples:

Full Color Illustrations: $25-$40 (depending on the details, +$10 for each additional character)

Chibis: $5 (+$3 for each additional character)

Character w/ plain BG: $10-$15 (depending on the detail, +$5 additional characters)

Animals- $5-$10 (can do real and imaginary animals)

Animated Pixel Icons: $5 (can be anything really, I just have Pokemon as examples)

Thank you so much for taking time to look! This is very important to me and goes to a good cause, so if you can commission me please do! :)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and don't forget to contact me at my dA anari-chan.deviantart.com, you'll get the fastest response that way :')

Offline ichimeansone

Re: Commissions: Proceeds go to Breast Cancer Awareness!
«Reply #1: February 03, 2012, 03:43:42 PM»
bump