turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: rin/#123780 on mweor, echo#sm/kitty#sc on furc  (Read 3646 times)

Offline kat

rin/#123780 on mweor, echo#sm/kitty#sc on furc
«: February 05, 2012, 05:57:16 AM»
whoa it's been a while since i've been around this place hi MORE PEOPLE STEALING MY EMBARRASSING OLD PORTS

someone was kind enough to let me know that someone was using one of my ports without my permission on this mweor site as a sample of what they could get as some kind of raffle prize. i'm about to make a post on their advertising thread asking them kindly to remove it, but i thought i'd make a little warning here just in case they turn up taking other peoples' ports in the future.

the port was originally for the alt paramedic http://kat.deviantart.com/art/Paramedic-Port-103452301

the slightly altered version being used as an icon can be seen here http://www.mweor.com/viewtopic.php?id=513711 *edit: thread deleted by mweor mods?

they have some generic cat art on their profile that i don't really think is worth mentioning, but on the off chance anyone might recognize it that is also here http://www.mweor.com/cattery.php?id=123780 *you need a mweor account to actually visit this page

a screenie of their thread with my post on it before it was deleted http://i.imgur.com/Y1Hs8.jpg

anywaysss this is just a warning, if they don't take it down i'll just report them with proof that i made the art, thank you to whoever it is that let me know about this <33333333

edit: also, searching up the culprit's photobucket username turned up a wix page with a furc screenshot, so this person does apparently also play furc (though under what name i'm not sure.) if anyone could keep an eye out in case this person is using the port in-game as well i'd appreciate it. I'VE GOT EYES EVERYWHERE RIN OF MWEOR.

editedit: i got a response from rin and she tells me a person named "toxic#sd" on furc sold her the port for 15 gd. i'm not sure of the validity of this, but it's worth noting if this person actually does exist. rin also claims she meant she was only trying to sell/raffle art of hers in a furcadia port-type style rather than straight up selling my ports, which i'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt unless i find otherwise

another edit: apparently she's done this to other people now, regulars of cypress homes in particular, so the benefit of the doubt just flew right out the window. toxic#sd is most likely her alt, and she also goes by lillyleaf, echo#sm, and kitty#sc.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 08:54:53 PM by kat »

Offline Rex T-Rex

Re: rin/#123780 on mweor
«Reply #1: February 05, 2012, 02:28:06 PM»
You might wanna screen shot the others too, as no one can see them unless they are logged into a mweor account.
Visit my site-> http://rext-rex.webs.com

currently have alts on sale! http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=31876.msg468272#msg468272

I am adorifying!

Offline kat

«Reply #2: February 06, 2012, 02:30:34 AM»
i really don't think they're worth noting, they don't actually look stolen from anything, most of them have mweor sigs on them and are just generic adoptable-looking things anyways soooo.. someone noted me telling me they heard the girl telling people she had permission from me to use the port after i posted on her thread calling her out so i just went ahead and reported it

Offline Rex T-Rex

«Reply #3: February 06, 2012, 12:39:11 PM»
i really don't think they're worth noting, they don't actually look stolen from anything, most of them have mweor sigs on them and are just generic adoptable-looking things anyways soooo.. someone noted me telling me they heard the girl telling people she had permission from me to use the port after i posted on her thread calling her out so i just went ahead and reported it

My point is that, if you do not find the information/images in the links you posted important, then there is no reason to post them. Right now the only thing anyone can see involving this case is the one screenshot. If you don't fin the other two important enough to bother screenshotting them, then you might as well take them down.
Your case is still perfectly valid in that this person blatantly stole from you.
Visit my site-> http://rext-rex.webs.com

currently have alts on sale! http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=31876.msg468272#msg468272

I am adorifying!

Offline kat

«Reply #4: February 06, 2012, 08:51:19 PM»

My point is that, if you do not find the information/images in the links you posted important, then there is no reason to post them. Right now the only thing anyone can see involving this case is the one screenshot. If you don't fin the other two important enough to bother screenshotting them, then you might as well take them down.
Your case is still perfectly valid in that this person blatantly stole from you.

it's not important to me to go screenshot them, no, but if anyone else who has a mweor account cares to look they're more than welcome and including it in my post doesn't actually hurt anyone

also: i'm in contact with the girl now and she's saying she bought the port from someone named "toxic#sd" on furc for $15. i added them to my pounce and will be having a firm talking to them if i see them come online

Offline Antagonist

Re: rin/#123780 on mweor ...toxic#sd?
«Reply #5: February 06, 2012, 10:46:51 PM»
Based on the other screenshots in her Photobucket album, and assuming the account is not shared, Rin must be Echo#SM and Lillyleaf on Furcadia, who I see in Cypress Homes all the time. I also see Paramedic in Cypress quite often as of late. I am not saying she screenshot it and taken it herself, but there's also that possibility.

Offline kat

«Reply #6: February 06, 2012, 11:45:35 PM»
Based on the other screenshots in her Photobucket album, and assuming the account is not shared, Rin must be Echo#SM and Lillyleaf on Furcadia, who I see in Cypress Homes all the time. I also see Paramedic in Cypress quite often as of late. I am not saying she screenshot it and taken it herself, but there's also that possibility.

i was able to get her furc name and talk to her about it over furc, she uses the alt #SOzuki#SO, and she did summon me to cypress homes. she was also very polite and took the port down right away when i asked her myself, so i'm mainly on the lookout for this toxic#sd she mentioned. i don't care very much as long as she's not using my ports though, and since i have an account on mweor now i'll check in every now and then to make sure she's not using anyone else's either

solved as long as people keep an eye out i guess?

Offline Kaz

«Reply #7: February 09, 2012, 03:06:28 AM»
Hey, I'm the current owner of the alt of Paramedic and I can confirm that the art was pretty much stolen. I gave no permission to use the art whatsoever other than the rights of my own use when I bought him, and even then I wouldn't have because most of it isn't my art in the first place and would need the originator's permission, such as: Kat, Adohan, and Pez.

http://i43.tinypic.com/11s13sy.jpg

Luckily though I was informed of the situation and am hopefully able to post confirmations or clear things up. I still hang around on CH (Cypress Homes) and have friends around there so we can keep an eye on Kitty #Sc / Echo #SM from now on and hopefully this problem will get resolved.

EDIT:

Got in contact with Kitty #Sc today on my alt Kadaver, to ask her myself if she could take down Para's port from other sites I was notified it was on: Freewebs and Facebook. I must admit, it was NOT pleasant. She got defensive with me right off the bat, typing at me with insults and CAPS--Then she tried claiming that she didn't know how to delete pictures. Really? You can crop a photo, edit it to however you want but you can't delete a picture? I said as such, since it wouldn't make any sense to anyone else who has experience with any form of pictures, though in a MUCH nicer manner, only for her to spam insults of me and saying fine, she deleted them. So as of now, I have her on the Silence Rule, for unnecessary harassment through spam and repeated text--to which I gave permission to a friend of mine to screenshot (as mine does not work) in case I would need them when I reported so to the guardians.

Also, from what I've been told and seen on her photobucket, this isn't the first time she's stolen or ripped art, so she may need a closer eye on her than I originally though if what I was informed of was true.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 07:07:27 PM by Access »

Offline Brickstin

«Reply #8: February 10, 2012, 10:37:26 PM»
Hey, I'm the current owner of the alt of Paramedic and I can confirm that the art was pretty much stolen. I gave no permission to use the art whatsoever other than the rights of my own use when I bought him, and even then I wouldn't have because most of it isn't my art in the first place and would need the originator's permission, such as: Kat, Adohan, and Pez.

http://i43.tinypic.com/11s13sy.jpg

Luckily though I was informed of the situation and am hopefully able to post confirmations or clear things up. I still hang around on CH (Cypress Homes) and have friends around there so we can keep an eye on Kitty #Sc / Echo #SM from now on and hopefully this problem will get resolved.

EDIT:

Got in contact with Kitty #Sc today on my alt Kadaver, to ask her myself if she could take down Para's port from other sites I was notified it was on: Freewebs and Facebook. I must admit, it was NOT pleasant. She got defensive wit hme right off the bat, typing at me with insults and CAPS--Then she tried claiming that she didn't know how to delete pictures. Really? You can crop a photo, edit it to however you want but you can't delete a picture? I said as such, since it wouldn't make any sense to anyone else who has experience wit hany form of pictures, though in a MUCH nicer manner, only for her to spam insults of me and saying fine, she deleted them. So as of now, I have her on the Silence Rule, for unnecessary harassment through spam and repeated text--to which I gave permission to a friend of mine to screenshot (as mine does not work) in case I would need them when I reported so to the guardians.

Also, from what I've been told and seen on her photobucket, this isn't the first time she's stolen or ripped art, so she may need a closer eye on her than I originally though if what I was informed of was true.

Id just like to mention I think I recall this person: I had a portrait that was stolen for use with out permission from a creator named Mary on DA. The user   #SOZuki#SO Sounds soo familiar.. when it came to my winged Portrait of Brickstin. It was reported on FAM but its quite old.. But im just going to put out there is all.

Also on youre edit.. -----

Sale receipt information : http://i44.tinypic.com/2jfzok0.jpg

Good luck on your situation dear : /
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 10:48:45 PM by Brickstin »

Offline Allen

«Reply #9: February 11, 2012, 05:09:47 PM»
I've been following this subject with several other staffers at Cypress Homes, the accused (Echo#SM/Kitty#Sc/Lillyleaf/etc) and the owner of the stolen Paramedic design (who is a good friend of mine).

I just wanted to let people know most of these designs/artworks/etc have been stolen via CH. Aka; she sees people who come through here and steal their art. A design on her photobucket was a complete ripoff of the character Stardust. I know this for a fact, because last year I made a simple ref for this character for the original owner, Ukomi, who also frequents CH all the time, as we keep in touch every so often.

Here are the comparisons:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/Spartan_Banana/StardustRef.png : The (ohmagawd old art ;_; ) Ref.
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k501/mizuki0262/pepper.jpg and http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k501/mizuki0262/Fursona1.jpg Clearly copied. The art she used in the first picture is also edited without permission; the original artist on DA stated the picture MAY be used, but her signature was not to be removed (which she did) Here is that original picture: http://sootfrost1.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2t8miu.

(Incase she removes the photobucket pics: http://tinyurl.com/7ussj39)

For the Stardust images: I can see she used Mweor to make most of the first picture... but the similarities are just way too uncanny. The design is not a complete copy, as she probably saw the design from a port of the character, and was unable to see all the details. Either way, the colors, patterns on the arms, and the star over the eye are all a dead giveaway. Her photobucket, as mentioned, is full of art that is obviously not her's, or edits from cat adopts/warrior cat/free refs you can edit. None of them to my knowledge have signatures.
We gave her fair warning, as well as several other people who have approached her, to take this art down. When she did not comply, we told her she would be banned from our dream to keep her from stealing more art from our patrons and staff. She responded by calling myself and fellow Co-owner "pricks", "strupids" (she kept misspelling that, it was a little amusing...), Tramps... I could go on but its a little silly. Said Co-Owner will post more information after me, since she knows more than I do on some of this.

Either way, she has two sites of stolen art, her photobucket, and her site. Here are their links. If you know anything, please contact their owners or leave a name in which I or someone else can alert them to theft;

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k501/mizuki0262/
http://thelostheartbeats.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=12944718

Caution to those who see her in their dreams, because she's been banned from Cypress Homes. I'm hoping that cuts off SOME of her access to alt designs n' such.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 05:26:20 PM by Allen »

Offline Syda

«Reply #10: February 11, 2012, 05:21:45 PM»
When I realized Echo#SM had stolen stardust's design, Allen, who is my roomate IRL, contacted Iggy, the current owner of Stardust, to find out if she owned the design, or if Ukomi did. Iggy hasn't been online in about a month, so I contacted Ukomi to see what was going on, to let him know it was stolen and hijacked and linked him to this thread if he wanted to reply. He told me pretty much that he, Ukomi, has rights to the design still (from what I was told), and that it was not to be re-sold, it is Stardust's design, and that it was not to be used anywhere else (That's what I made out from the pm I got).

Anyway, Echo#SM decided to use it for her fursona 'Pepper', I believe, and as Allen said, probably got it from a port or something that she saw on the alt Stardust. She is claiming it as her own work on top of that.

Yesterday I whispered Echo about the problems she's been causing for us in the dream Cypress Homes, because this is a main area to how and where she is stealing art from, and told her I'd be contacting the rightful owners to the pieces and letting them know. On top of that, she's been pretty much stalking one of our staff members, and lying to us about her age to take advantage of the situations she gets involved in. And if she didn't comply with what we were asking, she would be banned from the dream to prevent damage to the rest of our dream guests and our patches and the like in general.

She decided to curse me out instead of talking it over with me in a mature manner, so I banned her and am now working on contacting the owners of any art I know she's taken, including Ukomi.

I'm leaving it up to Ukomi to decide if he wants to post here or not, it's his decision. And that's the rest in accordance to Allen's post.

Quote from: kat on February 06, 2012, 11:45:35 PM

Quote from: Jeffy on February 06, 2012, 10:46:51 PM

i was able to get her furc name and talk to her about it over furc, she uses the alt #SOzuki#SO, and she did summon me to cypress homes. she was also very polite and took the port down right away when i asked her myself, so i'm mainly on the lookout for this toxic#sd she mentioned. i don't care very much as long as she's not using my ports though, and since i have an account on mweor now i'll check in every now and then to make sure she's not using anyone else's either

Don't know if this is true. I was told she was still using the port on Facebook, Photobucket, and other places (however, this may have all be changed.) When I talked to her about it she that you were giving her time to remove them until after she wasn't 'sick anymore'. Don't know how true that is, but I figured I'd let you know that's what she's saying, be it true or not. Is there anyway I can confirm this?

[EDITTED AND REMOVED DOUBLE POST -was posted as a second one on accident, added that post to this one]
Edit 2: fixed Ukomi's gender. OMG I'M SORRY ;O;
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 05:36:07 PM by Syda »

Offline Ukomi

«Reply #11: February 11, 2012, 05:32:54 PM»
Hey. All right but I made the design stardust and Iggy has it atm but I told her not to sell it off because I don't want anything happening to the design. She has rights to it atm but I asked her not to sell it.
P.S I'M A BOYYYYYYYYYY lol

Offline kat

«Reply #12: February 11, 2012, 08:51:12 PM»

Don't know if this is true. I was told she was still using the port on Facebook, Photobucket, and other places (however, this may have all be changed.) When I talked to her about it she that you were giving her time to remove them until after she wasn't 'sick anymore'. Don't know how true that is, but I figured I'd let you know that's what she's saying, be it true or not. Is there anyway I can confirm this?

[EDITTED AND REMOVED DOUBLE POST -was posted as a second one on accident, added that post to this one]

i can confirm that that is false, i didn't actually know about the port being used elsewhere until i was told about it in a pm a day or two after i first spoke to her. there was no talk about her "being sick" or anything beyond her removing the port from mweor. i was planning on messaging her again sometime (lazy..) to ask her to remove it from fb and the freewebs site too, but it seems like some of you already took care of that for me. i don't really understand why she was so nice to me if she's blowing up on everyone else who confronts her about the situation...

with the way she seems to be acting towards everyone else i'm willing to bet she lied to me too, and that toxic#sd is just another one of her alts, seeing as how they all have the whole #sd #sc #furcfaceontheend thing going on

Offline Syda

Re: rin/#123780 on mweor, echo#sm/kitty#sc on furc
«Reply #13: February 11, 2012, 09:27:16 PM»
i can confirm that that is false, i didn't actually know about the port being used elsewhere until i was told about it in a pm a day or two after i first spoke to her. there was no talk about her "being sick" or anything beyond her removing the port from mweor. i was planning on messaging her again sometime (lazy..) to ask her to remove it from fb and the freewebs site too, but it seems like some of you already took care of that for me. i don't really understand why she was so nice to me if she's blowing up on everyone else who confronts her about the situation...

with the way she seems to be acting towards everyone else i'm willing to bet she lied to me too, and that toxic#sd is just another one of her alts, seeing as how they all have the whole #sd #sc #furcfaceontheend thing going on

I'm fairly sure it is. On top of lying about her age to everyone at Cypress (which is quite a well traffic'd dream), she also likes to lie about her alts and pretend she's 'her brother', which we know to be false due to how they act and also the fact when she gets caught on an alt that 'isn't her', she says she hopped on it to run around, so I'd probably have to say it's her, most likely trying to weasel out of it, like she does.  We've told her on numerous occasions to not break our rules, she'll slough us off and come up with some excuse, and goes right back to doing it anyway, with another excuse in her pocket.
From what I've been told, she's stolen art before, and now she's just doing it again because she most likely thinks she's in the clear.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 09:29:05 PM by Syda »

Offline Allen

«Reply #14: February 11, 2012, 09:53:30 PM»
Oh, look! More stolen art!

http://cypress-homes.com/viewtopic.php?id=356 (if you can't view this it: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/Spartan_Banana/EchoProof.png)

And who it ACTUALLY belongs to (rebellion I think):
http://karlekat.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d29oeyd

Offline Kaz

«Reply #15: February 11, 2012, 10:10:05 PM»
I'm glad I thought that port looked familliar to me and looked it up. Notified Karlekat of the situation and thanks, Allen, for taking the screenie, since I still dunno how to take one on mine. x'3

Mm, I can also can include that she tried telling me the same story. "I'VE HAD AMONYA" Lol, pneumonia? (I also have links to screenshots if anyone wants proof or question it) I didn't believe even an ounce of it when she said so, as 1) I have a permanent form of bronchitis. Had it since I was real young and it CAN lead to pneumonia, however, it does NOT prevent one from getting on the computer unless it was a severe case to which they wouldn't have gotten contacted by Kat days before, 2) She's been lying to many people from the start, when it came to her age to ports, to alts (Which, I ALSO confronted her on, when she tried claiming that Kitty #Sc was her sister, despite her knowing I've witnessed her using it as an alt/bot when she tried copying the staff desk in Cypress Homes AND logged off of it as soon as I questioned if her using alts to capture an 'it' person for a Beekin sponsored event, was cheating.)

However, I'm getting off topic. Is there anyway we could keep track of what alts are hers (such as posting them on this thread?) I don't want more people getting their ports stolen if it can be prevented or watched over carefully before it happens--such as the subject being forewarned of Kitty and her aliases and have screenshots prepped in case their ports end up stolen too during a possible chance encounter?

I mean, I knew of her as Echo#SM and Kitty#Sc as we talked several times before I was informed of what she done, and had no idea that she was #SOZuki#SO and Lillyleaf---Possibly Toxic#Sd too.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 12:25:25 PM by Access »

Offline Brickstin

«Reply #16: February 12, 2012, 02:03:35 AM»
I just want to note that I have been reading everything and so far first thing is first. is As soon as the original artwork designers of the artworks that were stolen have been notified, you then simply need to provide a snapshot of the transaction of you commissioning artwork services from that person you bought it too. Or simply have the original creator of the artwork it self state that the current owner of the alt with the artwork on their characters are lawfully to be allowed to use the artwork on their character and the character alone ( or the owner of the character's website alone). Let alone that the portrait use is for use on DEP alone. This person that is stealing the artwork portraits from the game is already committing three counts of  illegal actions.

Illegal duplication of copyrighted works, and re distribution of copy righted works, and finally, claim of ownership of illegally obtained copy righted works.

Every artist and buyer of artworks from a artist creator are allowed user ownership rights and both rights have been violated. So both the user of the artwork and the creator can create a claim to each company department to settle the situation with the violator.

With the Digital Millennium Copyright Act :using artworks in any means with out permission or violating the creative commons law for how artwork can be used is a violation against law. So you can nail her first on this. Secondly once all evidence is collected and you start reporting it to the companies.. hit her facebook, hit her Photobucket..  the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act / Online Copyright Infringement Liability kicks in

".........against copyright liability if they adhere to and qualify for certain prescribed safe harbor guidelines and promptly block access to allegedly infringing material (or remove such material from their systems) if they receive a notification claiming infringement from a copyright holder ........."

Photobucket, DA, FA and other areas (of where the art thief is stealing artwork ) they fall under liability as well and are to remove infringing materials:

".....the statute describes two ways in which an OSP can be put on notice of infringing material on its system: 1) notice from the copyright owner, and 2) the existence of  red flags.    .. . ..

Notice from Copyright Owner

All owners and/or purchaser owners of their alts and of their workings just have to report this to each place.  You will get a claim ticket, ect and confirmation number.  Give them the account information of each website the art thief has made on their site. So .. FB, Photobucket, ect.

________________________ _____________________

I am sorry that this unfortunate situation has happened with all of you: and I know all to well what it is like to have something stolen from you when it comes to artwork.

I am going to also create a report individually for this situation  and help you guys anyway  I can. Hopefully with this information that I have provided will be helpful to you and sorry if the things I posted may sound redundant about the copyright laws, I was just putting it out there in case anyone didn't have it down to the details so they know their full rights.

If I ever catch her using artwork with out permission from the copy right holder and its creators I will immediately note it here and also report it to the proper website of where the artwork is uploaded at.

Also.. I wish to ad  something into note.. but.. I have seen the way this person has been acting and honestly the way she talks.. really reminds me of a possible art thief and scammer that has been well known.. For some reason she reminds me of Puppydog aka Camino and some other alts she used to own..

I haven't been able to find any other evidence confirming this only thing I have is the way this person conducts themselves to all of you individually.

So I think it's safe to say the possibilities at least.

Also I am able to be contacted at many methods but I would choose whispering me on Brickstin. I want to help you all with this and help you with any legal situations with this art thief.

God Bless you all and I hope this all can be resolved with timely fashion!

Sincerely,
                   Erick.

Offline Treeki

«Reply #17: February 13, 2012, 09:16:01 AM»
I've been following this since it started and thought I'd dig up my old account to contribute ...

I don't think Echo is a new persona of any other scammer. To me she just seems like a really young person who doesn't understand that it's wrong to steal art and other things. However, that can't excuse everything :/

Ever since she started coming to Cypress Homes, she has blatantly disregarded the dream rules and caused lots of stress for us. She has been using her various alts (Lillyleaf, Phantomeshade, Bankai#Sf, Clieo, Echo#SM, Kitty#Sc, and her "brother/sister" Sutol - based off our bot Lotus) and often tries to pretend that they are not her alts, even when it's obvious or she has admitted to it a week beforehand.

Back in November, I banned her for a week because after various incidents, I had found out she stole about 8 prizes from someone's house. I talked to her about it and was simply told that I was trying to frame and accuse her (despite having proof it was her - albeit not in a form I could show her). After she refused to own up to it, I banned her for a week. I then received a long whisper telling me that she didn't care, she knew who did it and wouldn't tell me, that I didn't "diserve the truth", and that there were "plentie of better dreams than this". Of course, she was back immediately after being unbanned.

I was a little surprised when I heard that she was stealing art because all the past issues involving her had only been about special items and the like in our dream.

Re: Toxic#Sd - I don't think this is her, for the simple matter that this alt has never been in Cypress Homes. (Echo spends a huge amount of time here on her various alts - or used to before we banned her.) The alt may not even exist, but I don't have time to check that at the moment.

Offline Allen

«Reply #18: February 15, 2012, 06:19:26 PM»

Also.. I wish to ad  something into note.. but.. I have seen the way this person has been acting and honestly the way she talks.. really reminds me of a possible art thief and scammer that has been well known.. For some reason she reminds me of Puppydog aka Camino and some other alts she used to own..

I haven't been able to find any other evidence confirming this only thing I have is the way this person conducts themselves to all of you individually.

So I think it's safe to say the possibilities at least.

Former people may remember Puppydog or Camino to be the old Macaw/Ammy/Kiba(I believe all those have new owners however), and in which she reminds me very much of the old macaw. I myself have no evidence to back that up. However good luck and I hope it all gets solved quickly.

~Mayci

She's not these people, I'm almost 99% sure. She's a 12 year old trying to be an older teen/adult, and doesn't have the smarts to do so. I'm almost positive she's pretty new to Furc as well. If I recall, she joined and got dropped into Cypress, and there she stayed, where she has/had caused us grief from day one. While I know she probably doesn't know better, she's prone to lashing out when confronted, so I hold no sympathy. I'm not babying a kid I have no responsibility for, especially when I try to help and get bit in the process.