turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: "The Dragon Riders" - Group Image - $25 Slots - ONLY 3 LEFT!  (Read 284 times)

Offline Archery

So... I have a wedding coming up in May, and because my fiance and myself come from less-than-fortunate families every expense falls upon us.  And my fiance doesn't work.

So... looks like I've got to be the major bread winner when it comes to finding ways to finish paying for everything.

We still need:

$150 - Wedding Cake
$A LOT - Rehearsal Dinner
$100 - Photography
$??? - Decorations
$100 - Pastor payment
$100 - Building Rental
$150 - Cab fair

TOTAL: $600+

SO TO TRY AND REACH THIS GOAL I'M OPENING UP ANOTHER GROUP COMMISSION!

This will be similar to the one I held a few months ago with the intimate theme, but I will be getting this one done in a more timely manner. I PROMISE!

Details!

- This image will not be above a PG-13 rating.
- I am looking for 10 characters total.  5 anthro, 5 feral dragons. (ANY gender!)
- Each character will be cell-shaded and the image will have a simple background.
- Each commissioner will be given a large, full version of the final product.

Price:

-$25 USD per character. (At LEAST $15 less than I normally charge!)

Example of the style: HERE! & HERE!

The Concept:

Each anthro character will be paired with a feral dragon OF MY CHOICE!  The scene itself will have each dragon and their rider in-fight, and the background is to be determined.  I'm torn between a battle-torn landscape or something more elegant and scenic. Please give me your opinions!

The Slots:

DRAGONS
1.) ~deh-Jesseh (DA)
2.) ~Talezya (DA)
3.) Blaith (FA)
4.)
5.)

RIDERS
1.) Tankana (FA)
2.) FerosTheWolf (FA)
3.) Cookaboo (DA)
4.)
5.)

Noki (FA) - Will take remaining slot of either rider/dragon

This image will be started when all slots are filled.  I will not be taking any other commissions so all of my focus will be upon this image until it's completed!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CLAIMING A SPOT, PLEASE WHISPER ME IN-GAME ON "ASTEROID"!  IF I'M NOT ON, PLEASE LEAVE ME AN OFFLINE MESSAGE!
How to send an offline message:  /%%Asteroid MESSAGE
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 10:06:17 AM by Archery »
  [Insert Cool Stuff Here]